Getting Caught

"What did I say about waiting in the dining room?!" You quickly turn around alarmed to hear his voice. He's coming down the hall. You're paralyzed with fear, having no idea how he'll react to what you've found. You run out and shut the door behind you only to see him waiting patiently outside of it.
"I see you're not as good as a girl as I thought you were." He says, but he's smiling. Why was he smiling? It's almost like he wanted you to see all his different forms of punishment and torture. And why did you want to be reprimanded?
"I'm so sorry Mr.t/n. I'll tell no one. It's best that I go home now." You say avoiding eye contact. When you begin walking towards the door, he grabs you by the neck, forcefully turning you around. He stares you down and runs his thick hands up and down your body, but stopping when he meets your lower region. You're looking up at him and once again your chest is pressed against his.
"Oh I don't think so y/n. How do I know you won't tell anyone about what you've seen?" He replies grabbing your jaw like he did in his classroom.
"I need a guaranteed way to shut you up. Now don't look away, trust me what I have planned is worth it." Your doll eyes meet his and he tightens his grip around your jaw.
"Follow me if you know what's good for you." He whispers into your ear. You immediately nod. Unsatisfied he spanks you and you whimper in response.
"Yes Mr.t/n" Now pleased, he grabs you by the wrists, and you follow him into the room from earlier. He locks it shut. With the flick of a lightswitch you gasp when you see his assortment of bondage materials. Yards of rope, multiple chains of different lengths and thicknesses, handcuffs connected to each end of a bed post, dildos of every shape and size, a leather belt, a long table, a blindfold, and the largest bottle of lube you've ever seen.
"Welcome." He says starring right at you. Intimidated you take a step back, causing him to laugh, but still he doesn't move from his position guarding the door.
"What happens in this room doesn't leave this room. In here I own you. You do whatever I say, whenever I say and no back talk unless granted. From the moment I laid my eyes on you I wanted to punish the shit out of you. Y/n I'm going to make you feel so good, but the rules must be followed. I always remain in charge. Do you trust me?" He asks with the most innocent eyes you've ever seen on him.
"I want you, I crave you. I give myself up to you Mr.t/n" You say and he gives you a devilish grin. You immediately get undressed, leaving nothing to the imagination. Every curve of your body turns him on. Your boldness is very attractive to him, and he removes his shirt. Slowly, he walks over to you. He caresses your nipples, and glides his hand down your stomach. He likes it when you wrap your hands around his neck. Going lower he inserts two fingers inside you. You let out a cry and he grabs the back of your head.
"I'm going to have so much fun with you y/n."