Room for One More

She gasps when another teacher enters the restroom. I can't wait to watch her struggle to keep quiet.
"Do as I say." You demand. She nods her head and her eyes shift back and forth between your gaze to your cock. You sit back on the toilet with your legs wide open, and guide her onto your lap, facing you. You put your girth inside of her and she whispers your name as her eyes roll back. Using your strength you bring her little self up and down your cock. You see her lips begin to part and you shoot her a look.
"Looks like someone can't stay quiet." You say with your hand having a firm grip on her jaw. She grabs your shoulders for support, as you use her body. Hearing her skin smack against yours turns you the fuck on.
"Mhm. D-d-don't stop." She mumbles, and you put a hand over her mouth. At this point she's grinding on you as she goes up and down. You see her fluids leaking out onto your cock.
"Mr.t/n, you're destroying my pussy! FUCK!" She cries out her voice muffled.
"We're not finished fucking until I've finished, NOW HUSH!" You grunt to her. Like your own personal fuck doll you stand up, and hold her by the waist on your cock. All of her limbs are dangling down, but you're not done.
"Ugh! OH S/N!" You cry out. Your cream fills up her tight pussy, and as you pull out you see your cum stuffed inside of her dripping out. She sticks two fingers insider herself to taste you.
"So very good Mr.t/n." She praises you. Suddenly there's a knock on the stall door, and you both share a panicked look.
"It's alright." You tell her. You reach towards the lock on the stall door and open it. You're both surprised to see the geometry teacher standing before you. There's a catch, he's completely bare.
"Want me to stay silent about this, let me join in." He says eyeing down s/n. This pisses you off, she is yours and only yours. Then you realize the possibility of losing your job and have no choice, but to agree.
"Let's make one thing clear s/n. You know no one will make you cum the way I do. Only doing this so you get treated like the little slut you are." You say in her ear. She smiles and rubs her hand up and down the cock of the geometry teacher. He groans and puts a hand on her pink firm nipples.
"Make this quick." You call out. She sits right on your lap, facing you once again. You slip your cock inside her already creamy pussy. He goes in her ass, and she bites her lip at the feeling. You stand up cause your intentions are to punish her. She sits on your cock, and his dick inside her ass. You guide her up and down grunting intensely. He pumps inside her ass and you love seeing her so used.
"I don't hear a thing!" You yell slapping her.
"Oh! Yes master! I'm yours I'm yours!" She moans.
"Fuck baby!" He cries out. You grab her neck, and feel her squirting on your cock. He's now nutting in her ass. Both of you pumping inside her leaves her stiffened, and her tongue sticks out. You've never felt such arousal. Her ass claps as he goes in and out, and you hear her wetness as you pull in and out of her.
"Mhm! OH USE ME! DADDY!" She's now yelling, and you bust once again inside her tight pussy.
"That's it s/n! You're so good! OH FUCK!" You yell. He smacks her ass. The sounds of grunts and moans take over the bathroom. Both of your paces increase and you wish more than anything that you had your whip with you. You watch her tits as she bounces and grab them tightly. She flinches at this, and satisfied you add more pressure. The both of you are still going and you guys are standing in puddles of cum, and her fluid. Her eyes rolled back, mouth completely open, covered in sweat, and completely stuffed make you go crazy.
"I'm so full! UGH!" She says.
"Shut up and take it!" You yell delivering another slap across her face, and he gives her ass a hard smack. You both give each other a look and pull out.
"My goodness you little slut." You say.
"Your little slut." She replies.