Taking Him In

Hearing him say you're ready to take him, makes your breathing increase. You internally relax when you realize how hard it must've been for him to admit that. You scoot back in the bed, intentionally inviting him to join you. He laughs when he sees this.
"Y/n, we are not going to have sex. I will fuck you. Is that clear?" He asks with the lift of his eyebrow. You look up at him, and waiting for your response he grabs the back of your head. His groans make you excited to feel him inside of you.
"Yes, Mr.t/n." You reply, and he grins. Completely bare he walks over to a table with a bottle of lube.
"You were so tight when I fingered you. I'd tear apart your little pussy if I went in dry." He strokes his cock with the fluid and walks his way over to you. Your legs are out in front of you. Every curve of your body turns him on. As he stands there watching you decide to pass the time. You begin rubbing your clit, and arching your back. You moan as you rub faster.
"Mr.t/n I'm all yours. Ohhh! I'm ready for your cock." You cry out. He puts one of his massive hands on your waist, and the other wrapped around your neck. His tip grazes the outside of your pussy and he forces his girth inside of you. You let out a gasp, he had to be atleast twelve inches. You let out a couple more gasps, and his smile drops.
"Shut up and take it!" He demands.
He thrusts into you, and you feel more pain than pleasure. You don't think the walls of your pussy can handle him. Still you call out his name afraid of his next move.
"Right there! Oh I'm daddy's little girl!" He tightens his grip around your neck nearly cutting off your airways, but you're so full of him nothing else matters. He goes in and out faster, and you can't move any part of your body. You're squirting but he keeps thrusting.
"Mhm! Ugh! Oh so tight!" He calls out. His large, thick cock takes up every inch of your pussy, and complete ecstasy has taken over of your body. The bed is creaking, and he's moving you up and down his cock with the grip on your waist. Your eyes cross overwhelmed by the pleasure, and your mouth opens. Your tongue is sticking out and seeing this, he spits in your mouth.
"Oh! I'm tight just for you Mr.t/n! Keep using my body! UGH FUCK!" You cry out. The moment is a blur. You can't even see straight as he pumps inside of you. He's going at a quick pace, and just as you're ready to give in, you feel him cum inside of you. Being filled with his insides, makes you quiver. As he removes himself from you, you queef. Your overstuffed pussy begins leaking his liquid. He lowers himself to your level, but you're still in awe of how good he felt.
"Very nice y/n." He says. He puts three fingers inside of you, but you're numb at this point.
"Have a taste of me." He smiles. You don't open your mouth. You're tired.
"Open!" He shouts, delivering a slap across your face. You whimper but open your mouth. You suck on his fingers as he shoves them down your throat. He tastes savory, you want more. He starts taking his hand out, but you grab his wrist, you want to taste more. He rips his hand out of your mouth.
"Don't forget who's in charge! You hear me, how dare you misbehave after I rewarded you!" He gives your face another slap. Using his strength he pins your hands above your head. His chest is laid on top of yours, nearly crushing you. You're half his size. Your bare bodies against each other feel warm, and weirdly familiar. You feel you could stay here a long time. It's a shame nothing good ever lasts forever.