In Control

"Such a good girl." You tell her. You glance at your watch and when you see the period is almost  over, you reach for the stall door.
"Not a word about this to anyone." You say while grabbing the collar of the geometry teacher.
"We'll see I might need another payment." He jokes. The look you give him wipes the smile right off his face. She giggles, and he runs out of the bathroom.
"Are you sure that was a good idea Mr.t/n?" She asks while putting her clothes back on.
"Don't worry baby you're mine and forever mine, he won't do anything about that."
"Just what I like to hear." S/n replies.
"Don't get too cocky unless you want me to fill you with mine s/n." You tell her softly running your hands through her hair.
"That's the last thing I'd want." She says getting on her tippy toes just to caress your arm.
"Easy now. Be outside my classroom. No later than five minutes after the last bell." You grunt in her ear. She bites her lip and you bring your hands to her lower back.
"Get to class." You say smacking her ass.

RINGGG!

You both rush out of the bathroom hoping no one will see you leaving at the same time. You watch her ass as she walks away, but suddenly rush back to your class.
"We'll finish up today's missed work tomorrow so sorry class." You say once you return. You hear whispers that you assume are speculations to where you could've gone.
"Mr.y/n, your belt buckle is unbuckled." A student tells you on their way out holding back a laugh. Your face grows red, and you hesitate to fix it before giving them a slight grin. My goodness she's in for it tonight. I almost couldn't resist her.   As your next period class spills in, you let out a sigh. The day is far from over and it passes slowly. Finally, after two and half more hours the last bell rings and you can't wait to have your hands on her. You turn around to erase the whiteboard for the last time of the day. When you turn back around you see your classroom empty and her sitting in a desk.
"Amazing timing s/n." You say making your way to her. She smiles and goes quickly to lock the door. She runs back over to you and you find it enjoyable how much you tower over her. Grabbing her by the waist you lift her up onto a desk, and you hear a whimper leave her lips when she slams down.
"Every moment we're apart, I crave you." You whisper in her ear.
"I'm your good girl, use me like a doll Mr.y/n." She manages to get out as you place kisses on her neck. She rubs gently on your stomach and starts moving lower. Immediate erection.
"Sure you can handle two times in one day?" You ask directly in her ear breathing heavily.
"Try me." She says almost directly after.
"Mhmm you're perfect s/n." You mumble pulling her in by her shirt. Your lips meet hers for a sloppy kiss. In between each breath you groan. Her tiny hands grab ahold of your neck and you pick her up so that her legs wrap around your waist. You know she can feel your erection now, but you don't even care. You push her against the wall, and she moves her hands into your hair while slightly grinding on you. Dammit, what are you doing to me s/n?
"How about we finish this in your playroom?" She moans to you. A better idea comes into your head.
"Where's the fun in that?" You say followed by a chuckle, and remove her top.
"It's much too risky Mr.y/n." She says.
"Oh what happened to my good little girl?" You reply with a firm grip on her ass. You unclip her bra with ease and move back to see her hair fall into place while she's topless. Quickly you pull her back in unable to resist. Soon she gives in and undoes a button on your shirt.
"Let's hope I don't have to get violent with you, I wouldn't want to knock anything over." You tell her.