Growing Relationship

"Let's get you cleaned up y/n. You took me better than anyone I've ever seen. I couldn't resist you seeing you stuffed with my cream; that pussy is mine." He says.
You smile and he violently throws your clothes to you. You slowly get dressed. Now that you've fucked you wonder if he felt the need for more between you two. Out of the corner of his eyes he watches you get dressed. When you walk over to him, it's as if he's undressing you with his eyes. He groans when he eyes you down. He walks over to the door, and opens it signaling for you to leave his special room. As you walk past he bends down to your ear.
"I like you better when you're bare. Go home and play with that pretty pussy. We're no where near done."
"Yes, Mr.t/n." You reply glancing back at him.
He follows you into his living room. As you reach for the door, he grabs the back of your neck completely shifting your sense of direction. The pressure of his large hands make you shudder. You're pressed against his lower chest and he softly talks to you.
"No one can know about what's going on here. If you ever wanna feel as good as you just did, keep those lips sealed and waiting for me. Now get out of here you little slut." Mr.t/n says. When you smile and nod you feel his breath on your neck and you don't want to leave his touch, but it's getting late. You can't have anyone suspicious of anything. He delivers a slap on your ass as you turn around. He watches as your tiny self walks out the door. I can't believe I fit inside her. So little and tight. Every inch of her body craves restriction. I shouldn't have let her go.

The next day at school...

You walk into his class extra early desiring his attention. This morning you took extra long getting ready. Baby pink lipgloss just like the color of your pussy. Slightly winged eyeliner enhancing your doll eyes. You wanted nothing more than for him to remove your little outfit. A tight-fitting long sleeve, cut extra low with your favorite push-up bra. The lace peeks out, and your cleavage grabs his immediate attention. Along with this, you have on jeans with rips practically exposing your thighs. The thong you put on this morning peeks out above the waist band of your jeans. He admires you from his desk and before class starts you decide to give him a show. You walk over to the electric pencil sharpener to the left of his desk, and bend over putting your ass in the air. He tries to make it seem like he's not imagining you naked, but it's pretty damn obvious. You put in your pencil and the buzz it makes reminds you of a familiar buzz that was inside you last night. You bite your lip and put your knees together. You remove the pencil and look over at him only to put it back in and let out a whimper. He crosses his legs right after. He's hard. He avoids eye contact, and then proceeds to look around the classroom. It's empty, and with this he uncrosses his legs. You see him reach inside his pants underneath his desk and stroke his cock. In class?! You freak Mr.t/n. You remove your pencil again and put it back in rolling your eyes back and further arching your back.
"Oh mhmmm." You groan. You take out the pencil, but only this time when you put it back, you leave it in there for a while. As you cross your legs and squirm you hear him whisper your name. He removes his hand from his pants. He stands up and towers over you. He grabs you by the waist and pulls you away from the pencil sharpener. With your back pressed against his you feel his boner.
"I think the tip has had enough, of yo- yo- your pencil." He says. You turn over and press your chest against his. He looks down and grabs firm hold of you boobs. You pull him by his shirt collar and go up on your tippy toes.
"It'll be finished when I'm finished." You reply looking at his eyes and then his lips. He admires your boldness and you shoot him a wink.
"You're in for it tonight y/n." He mumbles grabbing hold of your jaw. As you walk back to your seat, the bell rings and you sigh. I'd do anything to fuck on his desk right now.