All His

He attaches the two metal clips, one for each nipple, and glides his hand from your ass up to your jawline. You feel your heart fluttering and inhale deeply. He folds his belt, and spanks your ass. You cry out his name, but he puts his pointer finger over your lips. You quickly get quiet, afraid of what he'll do if you make another sound. His lips are just inches away from your ear.
"You squirm you get punished. Don't forget about making noise so I know how good of a girl you are. Understood y/n?" He asked followed by the raise of his eyebrow.
"Yes Mr.t/n." You reply with a wink. He smiles, and licks the tip of the dildo before slipping it inside of you. Before turning it on, he pulls out something from a desk. A mouth guard with a ball on the center. He stretches it over your head.
"Open, yes good girl." The ball is inside your mouth muffling your speech.
"Just in case you get any smart ideas. By this point it should be obvious you're mine." He says.
You nod, and he eyes you down slowly. He loves seeing you vulnerable, exposed just for him, not able to move a muscle. He flicks a switch and the dildo starts vibrating inside of you. This one is more intense than the first one if that's possible.
"Fight through it. You need to be stretched out before I destroy your pussy with my cock." He yells. This line alone leaves you soaking wet.
"Ohhhhh! Mhmmm!" You say, but muffled from the mouth guard. The restriction turns you on. Your whole body is shaking and you want nothing more than to rub your clit. He takes his belt back out.
"That's it y/n!" As he yells this he spanks your ass.
"Keep on being daddy's girl!" Spank!
"You're doing amazing! You make your master so pleased!" Spank! Your toes all the way to your fingertips feel very tight. All you want is to cum all over this mattress. Your pussy grips harder on the vibrator. He throws the belt across the room, and rubs your little clit with his massive fingers. This makes you lose control.
"Keep thinking about me. I know you want to cum baby." You're at complete arousal when he rubs your sensitive clit in a circular motion. Your eyes roll back. Your mouth grips harder on the guard. Your stomach sucks in, along with the clench of your fists, and toes. Seeing you lost in what was being done to you urges him to rub you harder.
"AUGH! OHHH!" You orgasm and  your squirt knocks out the vibrator. His hand is covered in your fluid, and he carefully licks it off every finger.
"So very good. You're drenched." He rubs the back of your head followed by a tug at your hair. He removes the mouth guard from your soaking lips, and unlatches each of your limbs. Lastly, he takes the metal clips off your nipples. Now they're tender, and it tickles when he strokes them. He picks you up by your waist and your legs wrap around him.
"Thank you for letting me cum master. I want more." You say giving him those irresistible doll eyes.
"Oh I know y/n."
He brings you over to a larger bed, and violently throws you onto it. You wait on the bed remaining on your knees. Your reddened nipples, and fucked up hair make him hard. It's time. He removes his pants, and then his underwear. His cock was perfect. Large, covered in veins, and you wanted nothing more than his smooth pink tip in your mouth. He gradually walked over to you.
"You might be too big for me Mr.t/n." You quietly say avoiding eye contact. He laughs and lowers himself down to your level. You make direct eye contact with him then catch him starring at your lips. He brings his big hands to your cheek.
"Trust me I'll fit inside of you even if I have to force it. Now don't question me again." He says right before slapping you. He stands back up and brings his thumb inside your mouth.
"Wider!" He demands. You open your mouth with your tongue out, and he slips his dick inside of your jaws. You can barely close your mouth. You wrap your tiny hands around his balls, then work them up and down the part of his cock that couldn't fit inside your mouth. You swirl your tongue around the tip of his cock.
"Yes y/n! Oh that magic mouth of yours!" He yells. He grabs the back of your head pressing his dick to the back of your throat. It doesn't take long for him to cum inside your mouth. He tastes sweet and you spit back on his cock.
"You're ready." He smiles.