Sneaking Around

The period goes by incredibly slow, and your focus is completely shifted. It's hard to take him seriously when the hands holding that dry-erase marker were holding down your wrists last night. Finally the bell rings, and you see two of your classmates make their way to his desk.
"Have a good day Mr.t/n." One of them says twirling her hair as the other further unzips her sweater. Jealousy takes over when you slightly shove them as you walk out. Am I not the only student he has gotten with? If so, I gotta show him I'm different than these amateurs, I'll dedicate myself to him. On your way to your next class an idea forms in your head, leaving you giggling in the hallway.

His POV

It sucks to see her go. I love being her teacher, I want to teach her chemistry as well as a couple other things...The bells rings reminding you of your surroundings.
"Alright class take your seats we're starting a difficult lesson today so I'll need your full attention. Take out your notebooks and a calculator. My general students will be learning this in a couple days, but as honor students be prepared for lots of information being given to you. Give me one second to take out my notes." You flip through your work bag and you're struggling to find the notes you wanted to write on the whiteboard. You see your notes crumpled at the bottom of your bag and let out a sigh. You set the papers on your desk, to put on the board, but suddenly two notifications pop up on your phone. You don't want to keep your students waiting so you write about half the notes down and instruct them to start copying. When you open your phone you see s/n's texts forgetting you exchanged numbers after "tutoring" her.
"To help you get through this long day ;) Mr.t/n." You open it and see two images. One with her shirt lifted up displaying her bra, and another of her two fingers inside her tight, little pussy while in the bathroom. Those should be my fingers. All of this distraction causes you to drop your marker.
"Is everything ok Mr.t/n?" One of your students asks.
"U- um, absolutely." You reply bending over to grab the marker.
"I'm going to finish these notes then step out for a bit, just someone- I MEAN SOMETHING I need to take care of." You say causing some arising laughter. You turn towards the board to finish writing hoping no one can see your erection. You finish writing down the notes, and leave the classroom with a smile on your face.
"Meet outside the faculty bathroom, prepare your pussy s/n." You text. You rush out of the classroom to the upstairs faculty bathroom to see her standing outside the door. Her big eyes looking even more submissive than usual. You put your hand on the back  of her head, and she bit her lip as your hardness pressed against her. You take out your key to open the door, and grab her arm pulling her in. You close the door behind her and run into a stall.
"I've been craving you the whole day, love." You say.  She rubs her hand on your lower region then proceeds to sit on your lap. You begin tugging at her pants and she looks straight in your eyes.
"Use me, Mr.t/n." She says and you look at her lips the whole time she speaks.
"My eyes are up here you know." She says. You stutter and this flatters her.
"I don't think you understand how much I appreciate you s/n." You whisper in her ear. She takes a deep breath and you almost feel it due to how close you guys are. She stands up in the stall as you lean back in your seat and watch her remove her clothes. First her top then she slowly unclips her bra. Her perfect tits bounce a little when she takes it off. You want nothing more than to suck on her nipples. Next it's her pants that come off, and when you see that lacey thong you almost lose control. She walks closer to you, and you mask the smile forming on your face, but it's almost impossible. She once again sits on your lap, and rests her hands on your chest tugging at your shirt collar.
"Come on daddy." S/n says. This is enough for you to pull her lips to yours. You hungrily kiss her. Your hands moving up from her waist to her boobs. You squeeze hard enough just for the arousal to overwhelm her. She tightly grips your hair, and you respond by placing soft then tense kisses on her neck.
"Right there ohhh" She calls out. She breaks the kiss for a moment to take off her thong and her gaze doesn't leave yours the entire time. You take off your belt and pants. Bare together. You both jump when you hear keys turning the lock at the door.
"Let's see if you can stay quiet s/n."