Intro

Mar's POV

"Yes Sarah, I'm sure I don't want any security. You do know my mom is the chief of police right?" I asked tightening my hoodie around my head so I go unnoticed.

I've been away from home for two whole years on a world tour. Which was the best time of my life but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my friends and family.

I am currently walking down the stairs of the plane I flew to Toronto from London on talking with my manager, Sarah. Sarah has been with me through my whole career and is even the reason I got to go on tour as she is a close family friend. She couldn't fly with me this time around because she had other business to take care of in London, through she will be join me in two weeks. I try to brush my dark red hair, that is a wig for my disguise, in front of my face and push up my black tinted glasses.

"Yes, I know. But still, it wouldn't hurt for some extra protection," Sarah said trying to convince me that I need bodyguards with me everywhere I go.

"Well that's what James, George, Luca, Micheal, Andrew, and Duncan are for," I said naming my six older brothers.

"Alright fine. There is obviously no convincing you," Sarah said sighing in disappointment.

"Thank you. And don't blab to mom and dad about it either," I said sternly, knowing she wouldn't give up that easily.

"Fine!" She said exaggeratedly. "Just find your friends and get home quickly,"

"I see them now," I said grinning at my friends in the distance holding a welcoming sign.

"Okay, love you! Talk later! Be safe! I'll be there is two weeks!"

"Love you too!" I said and hung up.

Once one of my friends caught my eye I ran towards them and engulfed them in a tight embrace.

"Oh my goodness! I've missed you so fucking much!" James said hugging my tighter.

"I'm so glad your here!" Mia said jumping up and down in the hug.

Mia and James. They have been my best friends since the 5th grade. We've went through up and downs and different friend groups yet never split up.

Mia is the tall, kind, and rich Asian that befriended me and James because we seemed the most normal at that time. Also because we didn't recognize how her father was one of the first billionaires of our time. She has long black and silky hair that she keeps in a high ponytail and a figure that would making you think she was Bella Hadid.

James is in the middle of me and Mia's height and has blonde hair. He first came out as gay to us in 8th grade and then openly the next year. His fathers side of the family loves him unconditionally for it but his mother and mother side wanted to disown him. That lead to the two getting a divorce which James isn't completely over, and he thinks it's his fault. He lives with his dad who is best friends and works for Mia's dad.

"Okay guys. I'm sure I have a family waiting for me," I said as people started walking by and making eye contact with me. The last thing we needed was a mob.

"Right right. Let's get you out of here girl," James said taking one of my bags from me.

"Hey! Hey is that Mar?" We heard as we walked by a bench of people our age.

"Omg! I think it is!"

"Mar! Mar, over here!" Which was followed by footsteps which was a sign to run.

"Run!" Mia said taking off towards the door with me and James right behind her and a growing crowd following us.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" James said checking his pockets for the keys while we were running through the garage.

"James! We had a plan! Stick to the plan!" Mia yelled.

As we inched closer to the car the footsteps got closer and the flashes got bigger. Paparazzi.

"Got it!" James said unlocking the doors as we ran up.

I hopped into the back seat with Mia in the driver and James in passenger. As I closed the door people crowded around the vehicle making it impossible for us to go anywhere.

"Run them over!" James told Mia.

"Don't run them over!" I told Mia. "Just open your sunroof,"

She did what I asked and I climbed up into it which immediately got their attention.

"Hey everyone! Can we make some room please?!" I yelled trying to at least get to the reasonable and levelheaded fans to help which they did.

"Come on guys! I would hate for my friend to have to run you over!" I said hoping the rest would move out the front of the car.

I look through the crowd and see security pushing past people. One of the men came to pushed his way towards the side of the car while the others tried to clear the front.

"As soon as we get them out your way, drive!" He said making me nod.

"Thank you sir!" I said as I bend down back inside the car to relay the message to Mia.

As soon as they pushed the last person back Mia hits the gas and takes off with the people run after us.

"Holy shit! Where are your body guards at?" James asked.

"I didn't want them. Kinda starting to regret that," I said breathlessly. "But shit I've missed you guys so much!"

"We've missed you to babe!" Mia said turning on the highway. "Your family is over the moon excited to see you,"

"I would hope so. I can't wait to see them," I said excitedly.

"I can't wait to see Duncan and James," James said biting the tip of his finger.

"Oh my days. Stop that!" I said making them laugh.

__________

"We got your bags girl, go see your family," James said once the car stopped.

"Thanks babe," I said kissing his cheek and hurried out the car.

I ran up to the door and knocked awaiting a response ...
__________

The first chapter!

Like+comment 💕