Chapter 5

@onMarsss

Liked by gothic

Liked by gothic.Gwen, thatgirl_Shawna, HeathL, and 7,929,235 others
Family dinner + surprise coming up for you guys 😘

Comments:

DJ: black beauty 🖤

Jay: ate good today 😋

Jami333: you look good in my pants

Mia: quite the night ☕️

James: indeed ☕️

fanacc_4MAR: mother is mothering

ghosthunter52: um, isn't the surprise going on sam and Colby's channel

Mar: nope. Something else is otw!

Dtmg: it's rude to not invite me to a family dinner as your spouse

Aliens4U: she is so gorgeous, I'm going insane!!

Larray: my favorite wife

Mar: your ONLY wife
Larray: ... riiight

Click to see 529,927 comments

_____________

3rd POV

The Nelson residents were always a chaotic bunch during the holidays but this is the first time Sarah would be joining them for dinner in years since touring with Mar. Jamie gave her son's strict instructions to clear the living room, rake the yard, tidy up the dining room, set the table, and clear the driveway for her arrival. Jamie was fixing food for ten even though there was only going to be eight of them. While the youngest, Mar, was left with nothing to do.

"Mom, I can do something if you need," Mar whined at the fact she was the only one without a task.

"Nope. Just sit and look pretty honey. You've worked so hard for the last couple of years, you need a break," Jamie said taking the lasagna out the oven and sliding the cherry pie in.

"But I want to do something," Mar said crossing her arms.

"Fine. Go make sure all the boys are doing or done their job," she says glazing the garlic bread.

"Kk!" Mar said happily and went to check on her brothers.
...

Mar started in the living room where Luca sat with his feet on the table.

"Hm," Mar says inspecting the couch, floor and table.

She walks around to the back of the couch to insure it's clear and makes her way in front of Luca once finished.