Chapter 14

@onMarsss

Liked by Dyncan_, GeoGeoff03, ummDj, and 14,285,384 othersThey said I can share it with you!! 😁

They said I can share it with you!! 😁

Comments:

Alien01: WHOOO????

Mar: I guessing your the ring leader
Alien01: nope, that's you. I'm second in command

Duncan: I wonder who

Geoff: whoever they are, I want to be a guest
Duncan: you and me both bud

Sierra: a singer, dancer, model, actor, youtuber, MY GOODNESS WOMAN! What don't you do?

Justin: your a podcaster now?

Sarah: you didn't notify me of this

Jamie: you and me both ^

Nick: A TEXT BACK IS ALL I ASK

Comments limited

_______________

"Church was lovely today. When are you two coming," Jamie asked Mar and Duncan as they sat around the kitchen table eating dinner.

"You know why mom," Mar said continuing to scroll on her phone making Daniel take it out of her hands.

"It's boring, I don't believe in that stuff anyway," Duncan said rolling his eyes.

"I'll come with you next week mom,"Micheal  said with Andrew beside him agreeing, with a mouthful of food.

"Ew, close your mouth," Mar said shielding her eyes from him as he opens his mouth wide with a 'ah' to show the food in his mouth.

"At least act like you have manners," Jay said flicking his ear.

"I have more manners then all of you combined," Andrew said making them roll their eyes and ignore them.

"I have a surprise everyone," Duncan said seeing how almost everyone was finished their their food.

"Did you get a job?" Daniel asked.

"Did you and Courtney get back together or is she still up for grabs?" Jay asked with a smirk.

"I will kill you," Duncan said clenching his fist.

"No violence at the dinner table boys!" Jamie said.

"I feel like your chemistry is off," Micheal said pointing to Duncan and Mar who was mindlessly playing with her food.