Chapter 6

@onMarsss

Liked by Larray, iamm_Trent, Geo_23, and 5,937,283 othersIf I could live in a museum, I would

If I could live in a museum, I would.

Comments:

Trent: real

Duncan: nerds

Gwen:fit never fails

Luca: invite me next time!

Dtmg: you look gorgeous babe

Herfavalien: going for the inspiration, I get it

Jenny44: so like, what's the tea on Austin you spilled about??

Austintexas: can't believe you hating on my boy Austin

Sza: wanna hop on Kill Bill?

Mar: I might

Austypoo: idk who she thinks she is talking shit on my man. Like who are you again??

Dtmg: someone who has better sales, friends, and morals than that asshole you call a 'man'

Mar has disabled comments

____________

"... now let's give a round of applause for my favorite guest in the world, Mar!" Jason Lee says standing and clapping with the rest of the crew as Mar walks onto the stage.

"Thank you, thank you," Mar says hugging Jason and sitting on the couch opposite of him. "Thank you for inviting me,"

"Thank you for accepting the invitation," he says sitting down and picking up the cards on the table. "Before we get into the nitty gritty of things, how have you been?"

"Honestly, better than I expected to be," Mar says surprisingly. "You? I heard you just got engaged, congratulations!"

"I did, thank you. I'm doing great," Jason says lifting his hand up with a wink.

"Woah! I would be doing spectacular if I had that," Mar said admiring the ring.

"Wouldn't we all. So, in any other interview you would get asked about you music, and your friends and family, which is lovely but as you know that is not what we are here to speak about," Jason says with Mar nodding along. "We are here to discuss the tea,"

"Can't wait," Mar says rubbing her hands maliciously and jokingly.

"Neither can the rest of us. So the public knew that you and- can I say his name?"

"Yes you can,"

"Okay. You and Austin were friends and then one day came out to the public that you were dating then just as quickly came out that you had broken up. Can you tell us when the line between being friends got blurred?" Jason asked.