Chapter 1

Mar's POV

Soon the grey door swung open and before I could see who it was I was pulled into the house with bigs arms around me. The person hugged the life out of me and wouldn't let go. That's when I felt another person hugging me from behind. Before I could try to hug back I heard my father's voice.

"I would like to greet my daughter it that's fine with you two?" He said sassily.

"Oh, our bad Mr. Nelson." Said a feminine voice from behind who slowly let go. "Trent let go," she said taking the guy who was still smothering me.

"Oops. Sorry," The guy- Trent said letting me go.

"Oh, wow okay," I said fixing my clothes in shock.

"Hi sweetheart," my dad said coming up beside me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Hi dad," I say with a relieved sigh. I pull away slightly to look up at him. "Who are they?"

"Duncan's friends," he said sighing.

I look over at the girl and Trent who looked like they were fan girling. "Nice to meet you," I said smiling.

"Hi, I'm Bridgette," the girl said waving.

"I'm Trent!" The guy said excitedly and loudly.

"Hey baby girl," I heard my mom said before I could respond.

I turn around and hug her tightly around the waist with her doing the same.

"All your brothers are here," she said gesturing to the living room as we were standing in the corridor.

"Really?!" I ask excitedly and don't wait for a response as I run to the living room to see all six of my brothers.

"Mar!" I hear from different voices as I'm surrounded by hugs and kisses on the forehead.

"I've missed you so much," I said unable to control my excitement.

"Us too! You've grown since I saw you last," James, the oldest, said patting the top of my head.

James is the oldest out of 7 of us. He is 25 and dropped out of college two years ago. He did have trouble getting back on his feet but for the past 6 months he's been on the grind. Apparently he works in the warehouse making god knows what but he sure gets a lot out of it. I just hope it's nothing illegal.

"You too Jay," I say brushing his hand off.

"You look so good in this top. Can I have it?" George said chuckling.

George is the gay one. Second oldest and currently 23. He's been working as a gym instructor for about a year and his glutes look amazing. Although he did tell me about him sleeping with one of his married and straight costumers. You didn't hear it from me though.

"I'm saying," James, my bestie, said agreeing.

"I doubt you two can even get a arm in this top honey," I said.

"You should really let me do a portrait painting of you," Luca said looking at me from in between a rectangular camera he made with his hands