chapter-12

(JEFF'S POV)
.
.
I was in my studio when i heard a loud bang on the door. I was already disturbed about the previous incident. Why i couldn't control my desire was the biggest question on my mind.

But the banging was so loud that i lost my mind and went outside to see who the fuck he was.

"WHO THE HELL....", my words were cut as soon as i open the door with a hard punch on my face.

"DO YOU THINK HE IS A JOKE ?? HOW COULD YOU HURT HIM", the person said yelling at me. It didn't take me long to understand who he was. Before i could face him , he punched me again.

My nose were already bleeding at this point.
"DON'T EVEN TRY TO GET CLOSE TO HIM... OTHERWISE...", he said threatening me.

"Otherwise what??", i said smirking at him. My mouth and nose was bleeding but that wasn't painful at all. Cause the scene Infront of me was much more enjoyable.

"You don't want your dirty little secret to come Infront of the world, do you?", arun said while looking into my eyes.

I could feel that he wasn't joking but i also knew he won't be able to do anything. Cause if my secrets comes out, he won't be able to face the society either...

I smirked at him. There was nothing for me to lose cause i already lost the person I loved. "Go ahead. " , i said coming closer to him.

The distance between us shortened as i came closer to him. He was surprised by my answer.

Our faces was too close to each other. I took the opportunity and whispered in his ear , "Do you think there is something for me to lose??"

He looked at him ,"you can't do this to him. He...",

He tried to say something but i put my finger on his lips , "You know, his lips are so soft and sweet it was really hard for me to control myself to not fuck him ", i said putting a devilish smile on my face.

His eyes filled with anger as i said that .. "So bad , you won't be able to taste that. I was thinking how it will feel to fuck him rough and make him my slut," i said backing away pretending not to see his angry face.

Soon i felt a hand grabbing my collar, "YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING. I'LL NEVER LET YOU HURT HIM AGAIN", he said angrily.

"Do you think i need to do anything. Arun you know very well what he wants.", i said removing his hand from my collar.

"And how will you save him , huh ? Don't you have to obey your parents?", i said teasingly.

He looked at me , his face was blank. "Just listen to your parents, and don't get into my way anymore. THAT FUCKER HIMSELF HAS GOTTEN INTO THIS SHIT ", i said.

"Please... please.. leave him. He didn't do anything. You can vent your anger on me as much as you want. You can tied me up , you can bit me as much as you like , you can.. you can use me as much as you like... please don't do anything to him", he said sitting on his knees on the ground .

The helpless look that i enjoyed watching was all over his face. The bleeding was nothing Infront of this pleasure. I wanted to make him suffer as he made me.

"It's not fun to play with disobedience pet ", i said before leaving him alone in the room...

(BARCODE'S POV)
.
.

I was pretty sure that arun knows how i got the red mark but i didn't want arun to  have a fight with p'jeff. Whatever happens its only comes between me and jeff. I never wish anyone to get involve in my problem. Thinking about what had happened to me , the way jeff, my long lost love hurts me physically and mentally without any guilty really breaks my heart into pieces. But there was nothing i could do about it. All i could do was to make some effort to make him like me even a little bit. The kiss , MY FIRST KISS , was nothing exciting when the thought of his words came into my mind. "why he had to kiss me when he hates me so much? Why he had to hurt me like that", i thought while laying down on the bed.

I didn't have any schedules with boc company for the past few days after the incident happened, so i  got time to made a think and made decision either i should stop approaching jeff or i should try a bit harder to get to  know jeff. I was confused but there was no one to help me either. Arun was lost once again. Neither he picked up my calls nor he meet me. He again was lost in the air.

But after few more thinking i finally made up my mind to keep trying on jeff because i wants jeff to remember him. Also because i have to work with him so that i could know him better.

For the past few week.. In order to get to know Jeff, i collected a lot of information from the Internet, p'pond, mile, apo and other senior, including things that p'Jeff like and dislike. Everytime when we had scheduled with boc, i would be the most excited one to meet p'Jeff.

I already pushed a my thoughts which was hurting me. I needed to face p'Jeff and convince him no matter what happens.

I did a lot of things. I used to welcome him with a  wide smile whenever we meet in the early day leaving a normal space between us but  0
P'Jeff ignored me.

Even i used to put Jeff's favourite drinks after their meeting because i thought jeff will take the drinks. But the bitter true, the drink gone waste as p'Jeff didn't wants to take anything from me.

I was broken but still wanted to try my best. Everyone was seeing my efforts but the person i wanted to notice was ignoring my existence.

Only while working he would smile and speak to me other than that he wouldn't even bother to look at me.

I wanted to try for the last time as i also have self-respect. I didn't want to go down even more than this.

So i decided to made macadamia cake since he really loves it. I put a lot of effort in baking the cake up until i didn't get enough sleep due to my excitement to bake a cake at the same time i needs to get done my assignment on time.

The next day i was waiting for p'jeff to arrives at boc building. Since its a day of all cast should practice their acting class with their partner. As i was waiting for him to come suddenly i got a message from an unknown number. I couldn't believe my eyes. I left the box on the table and rushed towards p'pond to ask him for leave. He didn't asked me anything as he could already guessed from my tensed face that that was something really important. I left the building as fast as i could but i realized i didn't bring my purse with me so i got back inside to take it when i saw him throwing the box into the dustbin without any hesitation.

I couldn't bear to hold my  tears anymore because it seems all my effort just vanished in a second. I putted my whole heart into making the cake.

I knew he might not have it but i didn't expect him to be that cruel. I had enough, after so many things i did for him for was nothing to him. I had enough but right now i was needed to be somewhere more important as i ran away left the boc building as fast as the sport cars speed on the road.

"I won't let at least you leave me like that....."

(Heyyy , so there might be some questions about this chapter, and i know that. But you'll have to wait for the answer as i myself Don't even know the answer 😅😅

But I've to say thanks to HeartOfSaturn_ for writing almost everything in barcode's pov.

Right now HeartOfSaturn_ is the new author of this story as i can't write anything and he/she is helping me a lot.  So AUTHOR HELP ME TO WRITE IN THE FUTURE ALSO 🥺🥺)