🥑⚫️Hermione's new mansion that gets destroyed by an avocado wrecking ball🥑⚫️

Hermione was bored at Hogwarts one day so she decided she wanted to own a mansion. She apparated to someplace in the world that we aren't going to tell you because we don't want you to find the mansion and stalk her. and then she bought the mansion for $1.99.

then Hermione began to decorate the mansion because it was a little bit ugly but she decided that she could make it look very nice and pretty. She went to the store to buy lots of things and got them all for free because the guy who was working there decided that she was very pretty and deserved to get things for free. Ron and Harry were very jealous of this and wanted to take advantage of Hermione so they tried to get free things out of her, but that's not important to the story.

so anyways while she was gone, the sus guy (remember, he looks like this —> 🥸) came and decided to leave a gift for Hermione, because he thought she was very gorgeous and wanted to marry her. he decided that she would like to have her house wrecked, and that would probably make her want to marry him. So he went, and he found a crane and a wrecking Ball, and attached the wrecking ball to the crane, and then completely wrecked her house, until it was nothing but a pile of dust and rubble, and some chunks of bricks. Then, the wrecking ball was still because it wasn't moving anymore. The guy went to the store and bought a whole bunch, 100 million thousand gazillion jillion billion, avocado stickers, and brought them back to where the house used to be where Hermione was still gone.

he put all of the stickers on the wrecking Ball, and the crane, completely covering them up. Then when he was done, Hermione was almost back to the house, so he hid behind the wrecking ball and waited for her to come.

When Hermione showed up, she was shocked to see what had happened to the mansion! She looked around to see if she could find who did it, and then the guy who had wrecked it(this suspicious guy)came out and knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring,saying, "will you marry me Hermione?"

"and why would I do that?"she asked.

"because I destroyed your house. Don't you think it's a gorgeous gift for you?" the sus guy asked.

"well, I do think it's a very gorgeous piece of art and I'm super glad that you destroyed the house that I worked very hard on," Hermione said, and she was not being sarcastic.

"why won't you marry me then?"

"because i will not marry a man whose identity i don't even know!" hermione screamed, reaching over and yanking a bunch of his hair out.

The sus guy gave a girly squeal. "well, I will not marry you either because you are forcing me to reveal my identity!"

"fine by me," hermione sneered. "if you decide to reveal who you are, come to me later." then she shoved him to the street where he almost got run over by a car and then he apparated away, disappearing off the face of the Earth.

But did he really disappear off the face of the Earth????!!?!???

find out in two chapters!!!

PS Harry and Ron were still very mad that Hermione wasn't getting free stuff anymore since the guy disappeared, so they tried to search the rules and find him, but he really did disappear off the face of the earth.

Or did he????

Hmmmmmmm

WELL YOU ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 2 CHAPTERS TO FIND OUT!