One

Monday~
.
.
"Boo." Jungwon appeared behind Sunoo in attempt to scare him, its the start of October so why not?

Sunoo jumped, "you scared me! I'm gonna do that to you when you least expect it." the olders eyes followed the younger as he sat down next to him, they were at the back row, towards the corner.

"I'm sorry hyung, I forget to respect the elderly.." Jungwon teased, he laughed before cutting Sunoo off.

"Hey but did you hear theres a new student? He hasn't came yet and class is about to start so i'm guessing he'll come during 2nd period," he kept his voice a little low, the whole school knew, theres a transfer student, nobody really knows anything about the student, just that its rumoured a boy, girls are already obsessed..

"Of course I heard, Suki was the one who found out hes a boy, anyways I heard its a freshmen, you think he'll fit in?"

Sunoo knew that it wasn't easy getting used to this school, usually it was easy to fit in a friendgroup but it was already October, if you didn't make friends by even September then you'll probably end up alone, or with the weird kids. Sunoo and Jungwon made it in and out of other friendgroups but still remained that popular duo, nobody really disliked them, well, some people in particular didn't..

"I doubt it, we'll just have to see I gue-"

"Everyone quiet, please. The lessons about to begin and i'm warning you now if you don't pay attention and take notes then you'll find a hard time learning this on your own, eyes up please!"

Jungwon put his attention to the board, Sunoo aswell, just not as much..He usually got around an 80 on tests, but history is definitely not his best subject.
.
.
Jungwon was walking to Sunoo's locker before noticing someone, someone that caught peoples eyes?

"Ah, this is the new kid?"

Niki, blonde hair, pretty tall, and looking like everybodys prey..the boy looked lost, and anxious, but seemed intimidating. Thats probably why nobody was helping him..

Luckily Jungwon exists though~

"Hey," Jungwon greeted with a smile, with his hands in his pant pockets.

"Oh hello." Niki bowed, just enough to show respect.

"You're the new kid right?"

Niki nodded in response, still nervous.

"I'm Jungwon, you?" Jungwon had a cute face, but clearly he wasn't exactly scared of the boy infront of him, he held a straight face except a small smile, to not frighten the boy instead.

"Niki, i'm a freshmen," he spoke quietly, still obviously shy.

"Niki? Cool name, i'm a sophomore but if you need help finding your classes?.." 

Niki immediately nodded, then cleared up his throat.

"Ah, yes please..heres my schedule.."
He handed over a piece of paper, that had all the class rooms on it.

"Oh cool, Mrs.Yeul! Shes nice, cmon i'll show you the way,"

Niki nodded and they quickly went to his class, Jungwon told him where to meet him after class, they had a break for 15 minutes and he said he'd show him around meanwhile, Niki thanked him and went to class, obviously extremely anxious, Jungwon just laughed to himself, making his way to his own class.
.
.
"Niki huh? Thats a cute name, is he korean?" Sunoo asked,

"Not sure, he does seem kinda scary, but hes a soft guy, just tall, and he has a bitch rest face."

"Not nice.."

"What? I'm just being honest?"
"Here he comes though.."

"Hey- oh hello," Niki paused for a second before bowing to Sunoo, he had to respect the older years..and he was grateful for the help offered by Jungwon.

Sunoo laughed a bit but bowed back, "I'm Sunoo, Jungwons friend, nice to meet you, Niki" Sunoo spoke with a warm smile on his face.

"You too.." it was a bit awkward, but Sunoo being oblivious, didn't really care.

"Right uhm, let me show you to all your classes and around the school,"

"Alright,"
.
.
Niki made sure to remember all the areas, Jungwon walked in the middle and Sunoo kept quiet, being respectful, they decided to sit together for lunch after classes ended, Jungwon made sure to show him they're table, usually others would sit with, but since Niki was new..people went to different tables, they didn't make it obvious though.

"Did he get lost?" Sunoo looked around the cafateria, it was about 5 minutes after the bell had rung but he assumed Niki would've came straight to the table.

"No idiot, hes coming,"

Niki took a seat infront of the two, he seemed a bit out of breath.

"Sorry..got a little lost,"

"Its fine! Big school isn't it? You'll get used to it," Jungwon made sure to be patient with Niki, he was new anyway, so he couldn't get mad.

They spoke for a bit, trying to get to know eachother a bit more, Jungwon talked alot, Niki replied, and Sunoo would say things here and there.

"If you don't mind me asking, whats your nationality?" Sunoo asked, it wasn't super sudden, they were on the topic of the uniforms being different from his old school.

Niki quickly replied, "I'm Japanese, i'm from Japan but my father got a job raise here in Korea, so we decided to move,"

"I was on a volleyball team at my old school, I do sort of miss it, but I guess I can't do much about that anyway,"

Sunoo glanced over at a table, Sunghoons table, even though Niki tried to hide it he could tell he missed playing, so he just sort of blurt it out.

"Our school has a volleyball team, theres no freshmen but they are allowed, you should try out!"

Jungwon paused, glaring at Sunoo, there were 4 seniors in particular who hated them both, and Sunoo was well aware.

"Really? I'd lov- I mean, sure, I can try and see if I get in or not," Sunoo was definitely a cooler student in Nikis eyes, Jungwon too, so he didn't wanna embarass himself infront of them.

"They practice every Monday and Friday, but its barely your first week so..how about next week? We can show you there if you'd like!" Sunoo was very bright, fluffy, definitely no introvert.

Niki nodded, Jungwon stayed quiet but flashed a smile, to not worry the youngest there. But oh boy was Sunoo gonna hear it..

(Its bad but i'll keep posting more and more chapters \( ゚ヮ゚)/)
.
.
1000 words♡