Six

Tuesday ~ still..
.
.
"Can you guys stay after school with me to study?" Niki hesitantly asked, they were at lunch, Jungwon was going to town on his food, he was always hungry. Sunoo ate a bite or two.

Jungwon looked at the two, clearing his throat before talking.

"I thought we were all gonna study on Friday?"

Sunoo looked at Niki, they all agreed to stay after school and study that Friday, since Niki needed help.

"Well..Jay and Sunghoon came up to me earlier when I was on my way to you guys, and they told me more about the upcoming games and stuff, catching me up basically, and I uhm, I didn't ask if I could miss practice this Friday.."

Jungwon sighed,
"You got too shy didn't you?"

Niki immediately shook his head.

"I just felt like it was rude to miss it when i'm still the newbie on the team! I don't get shy like that.."

Sunoo zoned out while Jungwon and Niki were going back and forth, looking over at Sunghoons table, he quickly looked away once he accidently made eye contact with him, trying to play it off by looking around the cafeteria.

"It's fine, I can stay after school with you if you want Niki? I'll help you get started early since we did the same project last year"

Sunoo softly smiled, remembering how stressed Jungwon and him were last year, it was difficult having no help.

Jungwon looked at him,

"I can't stay afterschool today so you'll have to take the bus back alone.."

Sunoo gave him a thumbs up.

"Thats fine, i'll take it alone, no big deal!"

Niki smiled, he was grateful to have friends like them, he could see why they were so popular.

.

The seniors were quiet, Sunghoon stayed silent all day, Jake and Jay mostly talking here and there.

They decided to stay after school to study since they didn't really understand it earlier that morning, and you were supposed to write an essay along with the project, to show colleges that your a smart student or whatever, some senior stuff they hated and didn't care for, but of course colleges did.

"What are you guys writing your essays about?" Heeseung questioned curiously, wanting to listen to everyones ideas.

"Oh right, I forgot about that..I don't know yet, having the freedom to write about anything is too much." Jake replied.

"Me neither, i'll google ideas and then pick a random one, or ones that professors would be satisfied at looking at.." Jay carelessly mumbled, he then looked at Sunghoon,

"and you?"

Sunghoon looked back at him,

"hm? Oh, no I don't know yet. I'll probably pay someone to do it for me."

Jake and Jay laughed

"good idea, shouldn't I do that too?"

"No way, my idea first."

"Who would actually write it for you guys though? Unless you offer alot of money..nobody wants to get caught y'know." Jay asked, not wanting to kill the vibe but being honest.

Heeseung looked at them all as they spoke, after Jay said that he just shrugged.

"Shouldn't you guys just write it yourselves? I mean if its really good and you wrote it on your own you might get a really high grade.."