Seven

Wednesday~
.
(●violence? Kind of, tw though●)
.
Niki's bus ended up arriving just in time and so it left Sunoo having to wait for his, it was only sprinkling at school, but it got harder and darker by the time they had left. Which was around two hours after school ended, Sunoo waited for thirty-minutes standing in the rain waiting for the bus, and once he got home he was soaking wet..

Now hes dealing with the consequences.

Sunoo got up, he immediately felt the sickness beginning, you know, typical symptoms.

It was later then usual so he just ignored it and quickly got dressed, going through the same routine but skipping breakfast. He usually does, he never has an appetite in the early mornings.

His parents weren't home, again. And his sister was already gone so he locked the door and ran to Jungwons house, so they could take the bus together like every morning,

Jungwon sighed as he saw a certain boy sprinting towards him, catching his breath once he stood straight,

"I woke up late..sorry!"

Jungwon rolled his eyes, shrugging it off. Sunoo always acted as if Jungwon was a teacher or something.

"Come on then"

Sunoo nodded, catching up to Jungwons pace.

Jungwon was on his phone while walking, Sunoo half asleep, they both kept it silent, every morning is usually this quiet, nothing out of the ordinary, they both knew they couldn't wait till the day was over.
.

It was lunch, Niki, Sunoo, and Jungwon were walking to the bathroom, they left a few friends at the lunch table but it was just a quick bathroom visit so they said they'd all be back soon.

"I'll wait outside"
Niki said, leaning right next to the entrance. Putting in his earbuds.

Jungwon and Sunoo nodded, going in as normal.

"I'm just gonna splash my face with water but i'll wait until your done?-"

Sunoo got interrupted. Jay had shoved Sunoo's shoulder. Earlier Jay and Sunghoon were talking and Sunghoon let what was bothering him slip out, Sunoo. So of course he was pissed off.

Jungwon immediately looked at him and pushed Jays shoulder back, trying to get his attention.

"Hey! Watch where your going."

Jay was about to say something but then Sunghoon grabbed Jungwons shirt, harshly pushing the younger boy out of they're path.

"Should've moved, dumbass."

Jungwon looked at Sunoo, he needed clarification that he didn't just get thrown around like a ragdoll, Sunoo just gave him a dull but surprised expression.

Sunghoon and Jay were already about to exit the restroom, leaving as intended, and Jungwon could've let it go..

But of course, he didn't. So he pushed Sunghoon's back with most of his strength, causing Sunghoon to trip and fall forward.

Niki immediately leaned off the wall, he paused the music on his phone and immediately went to help his hyung, thinking he had just tripped or something, he hadn't exactly seen how it happened.

"Are you alright?-"

Jay glared at Jungwon, also a little shocked he actually did something.

Sunoo immediately started to apologize, Niki looking at all four of them confused.

"He didn't mean to-"

"I did. Next time you watch where your going."

Sunghoon slapped Niki's hand away, getting up on his own.

Sunoo looked at everyone before explaining what had happened.

"Jay accidently shoved me and Jungwon sort of shoved him back and Sunghoon pushed Jungwon away and Jungwon got mad so he pushed him back but I should've moved so it wasn-"

Sunoo spoke extremely fast, a little too fast. He was just trying to explain the situation, but Niki put a hand over Sunoo's mouth to stop him from talking anymore. Now facing the seniors.

"What's your problem? You guys obviously started it, why couldn't you just apologize?"

"Our problem isn't any of your concern, are you trying to make yourself our problem too?"
Sunghoon shot back, standing awfully close to Niki.

"Back up, Sunghoon. Just apologize."

"You do know who your talking to right?"
Sunghoon wasn't one to be questioned, more like the type of person to listen to.

Niki and Sunghoon kept going back and forth, Jay and Jungwon starting to argue a bit aswell, while Sunoo was desperately trying to grab everyones attention, trying to make everyone forget about this.

.

Well I guess you could say Sunoo succeeded, but Niki got triggered, he threw a punch at Sunghoon but Sunoo got in the way, poor Sunoo didn't mean to be a target, but the small boy should've known better than to try and seperate a fight. The principle and a few other students being around while it all occured didn't help the situation one bit..

So,

In order, sat Niki, Jungwon, and Sunoo. The five chairs across them were only occupied by Sunghoon and Jay. All outside the principles office.

There was tension in the air, Niki felt awful, he didn't mean to. He couldn't control it, and Sunghoons words and actions made it worse.

Everyones parents were called, surprisingly there wasn't any yelling, because there wasn't much violence. It was only Sunoo who got a heck of a punch to the jaw. And of course Sunghoon and Niki have a small scratch and bruise here and there, like mentioned, the principle was near, either way Jungwon and Jay didn't allow things to escalate into a much more messier and violent problem.

Sunoos parents didn't show up, his sister did. It was clear she was more like a mother figure, she was a young but smart woman. Knowing what to say and what not to say, she seemed like a fair lady.

Sunghoon kept glancing over at Sunoo, he was holding an icepack on his jaw, even though he wasn't the one who hit him, he felt regret. Seeing Sunoo in pain ruined his mood. Even though it shouldn't have.

Jay avoided eye contact with everybody, he knew they'd have to make up with Niki, especially cause they play on the same team, he was sure the school wouldn't expell them, they were always good kids, even though its a strict school, the athletic students were treated with respect, let alone the seniors. He looked at Niki, feeling sort of irresponsible for letting this all happen, he never had a problem with Niki, only the two sophomores.

Niki however, was totally blaming himself, 100%, he didn't mean to act out, at all, he was just trying to stick up for himself and his friends, but he ended up hurting one instead by getting mad over someone elses hands on him.

Jungwon was angry, still. Everyone cooled off but he still had his arms crossed, shooting glares at the two boys whenever he felt they're eyes on him or his bestfriend who he assumed was in pain. He felt bad for Sunoo, he sort of wished it was himself instead, or he if he just let them leave instead of having to make it a bigger problem in the restrooms. He'd never admit it though.

Sunoo had a sort of serious look on his face but in reality he was in his own world, thinking about how 1+1 doesn't equal 11 and what he'd do when he'd get home, typical Sunoo wonderland. He was sort of leaned forward in his seat, unbothered. The pain had already went away, and well there wasn't an obvious mark, yet. But he didn't care. He was glad the teachers took care of it, and besides Niki didn't mean it, he knew that.

Sunghoon didn't.

(Ended up pulling jay jungwon and sunoo for the orange blood album, I think two weeks ago? Sorey for being so late but hope you enjoyyy ・ᴗ・')
1000+ words♡

(might be a mistake here and there but ignore it..)