Two

Friday (next week lol)
(Light homophobia and cursing❗)
.
.
They had gotten to know eachother a bit more, the two boys told Niki who to look out for, and introduced him to other freshmen, he was quiet, but comfortable around the two, he was glad he had friends, besides it was just a grade difference.

"Hey guys," Niki sat down in his usual spot with his lunch tray, feeling a bit nervous.

They waved, no tension was in the air but they could notice the boy was anxious.

"Are you worried? I'm sure they'll let you in, we'll be in the library after, and you can tell us what they said" Sunoo was sure they'd let him join, hes fit for it.

"You guys aren't gonna stay and watch?"
Niki looked at Jungwon, and Jungwon looked at Sunoo before speaking.

"Well were not exactly friends with the seniors, especially the captain of the team..but you'll still do good!"

Sunoo nodded, giving a small thumbs up in reply.

Niki stayed quiet for a bit, before shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess, you sure you can't stay just this once?"
He didn't wanna make them uncomfortable and be too pushy, but he was scared of being alone with people he didn't know.

Sunoo looked at Niki, he looked sad, cute, not in a weird way, but in an adorable way.

He turned to Jungwon, to which Jungwon avoided eye contact, knowing where this was headed.

"We can go just this once, can't we? I mean what are they gonna say or do? Its not like were there to bother them, its for Niki."

Niki looked at Jungwon, not wanting to seem like a burden, but he really wanted them to stay in the room.

Jungwon sighed, just showing a small smile to Niki, "Fine, I guess so, but just for a bit,"

Niki quickly nodded.

"Thank you..!" Niki smiled, content.

Sunoo smiled aswell, glad that they could go.

"We'll be outside your last class once its over, then we can go to the gym,"

Everybody nodded, and they continued to talk the rest of lunch, once the bell rung they parted ways, Sunoo didn't really care, he'd just ignore the seniors, and everything would go fine. Right?
.
.
The 3 boys walked in the gym, right before practice started.

"Hoon, why are they here?" Heeseung asked Sunghoon, to which he looked towards one of the entrance doors.

He chuckled to himself before walking over to them.

"Dumbass thing one and two..and the new kid? Why are you here?" Sunghoon looked looked at the 3 boys, his friends standing furthur away, observing.

Sunoo rolled his eyes before crossing his arms.

"This is Niki, he wants to try for your loser team. Not like anyone wants to be in it..-"

Jungwon cut Sunoo off, not wanting to piss Sunghoon off and decline Niki atleast trying.

"Niki played in his old school team in Japan, he was a blocker, can you just give him a chance?"

There was a few moments of silence, Niki didn't wanna seem too shy so he gave Sunghoon a bow, "Hello,"

The senior looked him up and down before nodding and starting to walk to the court.

"Show me what you got then."

Niki looked at the two before catching up to the senior, going to the position he was pointed to go to.

"Go easy on him!" Sunoo yelled, shooting Sunghoon a glare.