Five

Tuesday ~ The next day..
.
.
The four seniors were walking to school extremely early to study on they're senior project together. Heeseung and Jake partnered together while Jay and Sunghoon partnered together, you could choose to do it alone or with one other person, every grade had to do it around this time of the year. It's just all different, seniors definitely didn't have it as bad though as the lower grades.

They were walking in silence, everyone was tired, and they didn't grab anything to wake them up beforehand.

Heeseung was thinking to himself before speaking up, "We should all hang out before we stress over the project, I mean it's gonna drain us..then we won't have any time to spend together!"

Jake nodded, "yeah true, remember freshmen year? We were so stressed!-"

Heeseungs giggle interrupted Jake, turning to Sunghoon,
"remember your little phases in freshmen and sophomore year?"

Sunghoon glared at him.

"You really wanna die huh?"

Jay smiled, looking away to not laugh, Sunghoon was embarrassing back then, but in a funny way.

"Everyone has phases.." Sunghoon muttered.

"Not as bad as yours though,"

"Are we supposed to relate?"

Jake pulled out his phone, eager to find the photos.

"Nope..switch back to hanging out or whatever, what were you two saying?"

Sunghoon put Jakes phone in his front pocket, he always did that, it was always returned later throughout the day.

Jake sighed dramatically, before continuing what they had talked about earlier.

"I was just saying we should hang out, I mean we went to the mall for hee's birthday, and sometimes we go to coffee places but thats on rare study occassions..and we only have an hour to study once we make it to school, its too late to buy anything.."
Jake was a little bummed out, he missed the times they'd all hang out.

There was another moment of silence before Heeseung remembered Jakes birthday was coming up,
"Well your birthda is just next month? We can celebrate all together after school? Or on the weekend?.."

Jay looked at them wondering if they were stupid or just had attachment issues.

"We see eachother everyday, literally..for seven hours, five days a week.. are you guys dumb?"

Sunghoon was silent while everyone was talking, he was still thinking about seeing Niki and Sunoo together at the restraunt, he was disgusted or whatever, but he was also sort of angry. He hated Sunoo, but he felt as if Sunoo shouldn't be hanging out with guys that actually had a chance with him, and besides Niki was new, how come he got so close to Sunoo so quickly? It seemed unfair..if thats the right word to Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon?" Jay nudged Sunghoons shoulder.

Sunghoon was zoning out but he immediately looked at Jay,

"Yeah? Sorry,"

They all looked at him, he was being alot quieter than usual.

"You alright?" Jay asked,

"Yeah, i'm fine. Anyways i'm good with whatever you guys wanna do, were definitely celebrating Jakes birthday," Sunghoon put his arm around Jake while he said that, giving him the friendly pat while he did so.

Jake smiled, he glanced over at Jay, before looking back at hoon, nodding.

"Yep, we'll talk about it when were less tired.." he awkwardly chuckled.

Jay looked at Sunghoon before looking away, hes been acting weird lately and he doesn't know why, or if he should even ask. He just knows that something definitely happened, maybe good? He can't tell.
.
.
The boys studied for an hour before they had to pack up, class was gonna start in ten minutes.

Heeseung stuffed everything in his backpack, knowing it'll get heavy but telling himself he'd put it in his locker later.

"We should've just went to that new little cafe at the corner.." he rubbed his eyes, looking tired, even though the day was barley about to start.

"We should go sometime this week, we gotta study more anyway. And you guys are always busy after school.." Sunghoon muttered the last bit, grabbing all of his stuff while doing so.

Jake rolled his eyes, "yeah were busy sometimes hoon, your so dramatic.."
he jokingly replied.

Sunghoon shot a look at Jake,

"Oh i'm dramatic? You're a hypocrite."

Heeseung looked at them,
"Jeez you guys are in a mood today-"

"Shutup Heeseung.." Sunghoon groaned.

"Don't tell him to shutup."
Jake replied, staring right at him.

"Why don't you go ahead and shutup aswell?"

Jakes eyes narrowed, shocked but mad,
"whats your problem?-"

"Alright!" Jay loudly said while stretching, cutting everyone off. He immediately stood up signaling for Sunghoon to do the same.

"See you during lunch, were gonna talk to Niki to catch him up on things during break, and we only have fifteen minutes so yeah, later!"

Jay quickly pushed Sunghoon forward so they could walk quicker away from the table they were all just at.

Jake and Heeseung sat in disbelief.

"I think hes just a little tired right now, i'm sure Jay'll talk to him, i'll walk you to your class!" Heeseung stood up, looking at Jake with a smile.

Jake stared at Heeseung, Heeseung was always so positive, he didn't like to see people fight, he was sensitive. Thats why Jake felt the need to defend him more than the others, even himself.

He smiled, getting up aswell and staying close to him as they walked.

"Seriously though, you can't let people talk to you that way.."
Jake mentioned,

Heeseung looked at the ground, he knew Jake was right, but he didn't have any enemies, nobody ever really disrespected him, and when they did he ignored them.

"Sunghoon is our friend, our bestfriend, since ages, its wrong to talk about him like hes a bad guy..he was just upset today, something probably happened, i'm not sure. We should be there for him, you would want us to be there for you if something happened wouldn't you?"

Heeseung turned to Jake. To which he sighed, they were already infront of his classroom.

"Yeah I guess, just be careful alright? Go to class already, your late" Jake gave Heeseung a reasurring smile, they said they're goodbyes and went to they're own classes, ending up excusing Sunghoons behavior.

(Not my phone breaking...anyways I got it fixed so back to making more chapters (-‿◦) )
1000 words♡