Three

Niki

Sunoo

Hii Niki, its Sunoo:)

Niki
Hey, are you home now?

Sunoo
Yep! Sorry for texting late

Niki
lol its fine, wyd?

Sunoo
Nothing, are you busy tomorrow?

Niki
Nope, why?

Sunoo
Me and Jungwon are going to the mall if you wanna come?

Niki

Oh yeah sure i'll go

Niki

What time?

Sunoo
Is 4 okay?

Niki
Yepp, gtg tho so i'll see you tmr

Sunoo
Kay, byee!

.
.
.

(Next dayy)

"You think he knows where we are? This mall is huge, and hes new to the area.."
Sunoo was constantly looking out for the blonde haired boy, he would stand out, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Jungwon was on his phone, texting.

"Yeah, this is the main entrance, he'll be fine." Jungwon replied in a low voice, patiently waiting for the boy to arrive.

Sunoo just nodded even though Jungwon wouldn't see, he just kept looking out.

"But its the weekend, everybody comes on the weekends.."

After ten more minutes Niki arrived, Sunoo waved his hand up a bit so he would see the two boys, they were on the shorter side..'average height'.

"Sorry I took forever, hope you didnt wait too long" Niki rubbed the back of his neck, he knew he was twenty minutes late, but it was an accident.

"You're good, we just got here too" Jungwon put his phone in his pocket and gave Niki a reassuring smile.

"Ready then? I wanna buy clothes, and shoes-!"

"Don't buy so much, you have so many clothes AND shoes already, i'm not carrying your bags again."
Jungwon glared at Sunoo, Sunoo always bought so much, he had a spending problem.

Niki looked at the two before speaking, "I need to buy clothes too, besides I can help Sunoo carry stuff?"

Jungwon just shrugged his shoulders, "Suits me, lets go then"

Sunoo smiled at Niki, he didn't want the younger boy to carry his stuff, so he told himself he'd limit it today.

.

They each picked a store and bought clothes, Jungwon just bought school supplies, being the nerd he is..he didn't need anything anyway. Sunoo bought two t-shirts, a pair of jeans, and a belt. Which is incredibly little for him. Niki bought a few things since the stores were different from the options at Japan. Sunoo ended up paying for Niki since he was the oldest there, and for Jungwon, Jungwon didn't mind at all but Niki did insist. He couldn't change Sunoos mind..

"I'm hungry, can we go to a restraunt?"
Jungwon whined, he was always hungry.

Sunoo turned to Niki, to which the younger just nodded his head.