~3~

Maya Jackson

I woke up alone. I panicked but found a note on the table beside me.

The note:
I know you probably freaked out when you woke up alone, but I got called into work for an emergency. Do not leave that hospital, I will be back soon -Tim Bradford.

He was right when he said I'd be freaked out. But I will not wait in a hospital room all alone. I got up and walked to the front desk.

"I'm going to sign myself out, can you please bring me my clothes." I asked as nicely as I could.

The man nodded, he went and grabbed them. Bringing them back to me.

I got dressed in the bathroom immediately, calling an Uber. when the driver got here we immediately headed for the LAPD.

As soon as we got there I jumped out of the car, and walked inside the department.

Sergeant grey came up to me.

"Maya, what are you doing here? You should still be in the hospital." He was shocked.

"I wasn't going to stay there and risk one of Aaron's men coming after me." I stated.

"If Bradford sees you here you are screwed." He knew about the note Tim left me.

"Well he will not know." I smiled before walking to the women's locker room, putting on a different pair of socks and checking my phone.

Well... Tim knew I wasn't at the hospital.

Tim Bradford
Tim: Maya. Why'd you leave the hospital.

Tim: I told you to stay. You aren't going to get Better if you aren't there.

Tim: where are you Maya?

I'm safe. : me

Tim: well I need to know where you are.

Don't worry about that: me

I left him on seen after that. Knowing he'd be pissed.

Angela walked in. She had a shocked expression on her face.

"Maya..? Why are you here??" She questioned.

"I left the hospital. Do not tell Tim I am here." I smiled

"You've got it. But are you okay?"

"I'm alright" I gave her a smile before she walked out.

I could hear Tim walking throughout the halls asking if anyone had seen me.

Luckily he wouldn't walk into the girls locker room or id be found immediately.

He called my phone. Shit my ringers on.

I immediately hit decline.. he most definitely heard it.

"Maya. Are you in the locker room." I heard Tim's voice outside the door.

I didn't answer, I also turned my ringer off

"Hey Harper, can you go check and see if Maya is in there. I can't go in the women's locker room"