~11~

Maya Jackson.

He grabbed my chin, forcing to me to look at him, making me gasp.

"You aren't great at following orders huh?" The smirk planted on his face did something to me.

I was thrown over his lap. A harsh slap against my ass.

I squirmed under his grasp. Shocked by the sudden contact.

"Tim!" I shirked out.

All I got back was a devious smirk.

Then another, this one stronger than the last. My ass began to tingle. But it felt so nice feeling his hand connecting against my ass.

He finally pulled me up.

"Are you okay Maya?" He had an eyebrow raised with a concerned look.

"Mhm" I answered back.

"I think we should stop for now. Here let me help clean you up." He walked into the bathroom.

I watched the door waiting for him to reappear. He made his way out of the bathroom with a wet towel.

I whined. Not wanting it to be over, but we both knew it was for the best.

He came over to me, slowly wiping my skin. Very focused on making sure he got every part of me.

He threw the towel into the laundry basket. On his way back he got me a change of clothes, helping me into them. I felt the bed lower as Tim came over to me. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

~~

I awoke to my alarm blaring.

"Ugh!!" I groan as I turn the alarm off. I looked at Tim noticing he was still asleep.

Oh shit, we have the Christmas party today. It's 10:30, the party is at one.

I woke up Tim, he immediately pulled me closer to him.

"Tim, we have to get ready for the party." I grumble out.

He said something under his breath that I couldn't catch.

I pull out of his grip, walking over to my closet. I searched through my clothes until I found a pretty red dress. It wasn't too revealing or tight, perfect for Christmas.

"Tim get up." I smirk.

"No. I'm tired." He grumbles, his deep sleepy voice gives me butterflies.

I take my shirt off and throw it at him as I slip the rest of my clothing off. I throw the dress on before grabbing a thong to hide the marks of underwear under the dress.

I noticed he watched me the whole time, making my smirk grow even wider.

I was about to scold him again, but got cut off by his phone ringing.

"Hey Harper, what's up?" He answered the phone.

I could only hear his replies, not Harper's. Making it incredibly hard to figure out what they are talking about.

Tim hangs up the phone.
"Harper is gonna be here in an hour to help set up, I don't know why she called me instead of you." He gave me a small smile.

"Unsure." I smile back, being cut off by Harper's call.

She told me the same thing she told Tim.

"Tim I really need you to get ready, I don't want Harper on my ass about you." I smirk.

He throws a pillow at me, but I dodged it just in time.

He finally got up, finding his bag and gets changed.

I walked downstairs, into the kitchen. grabbing cups and plates to have some things set up.

I always have hated doing things last minute.

Tim walks down the stairs, making his way into the kitchen. He walks up behind me, wrapping his thick arms around me before planting a kiss to the back of my neck.

I squirmed a little bit under his touch.

~~

To be continued<3