~6~

Tim Bradford

Warning for sexual content.

I was watching Maya while we were sitting at the bar. She looked exhausted and didn't seem to want to be here, I kept the conversation going with the others but I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her.

When she stood up all I could think about was how pretty she looked in that tight red dress. It had two slits going up her thighs, and a v-neck that showed off her boobs.

I shouldn't be thinking of my coworker like this, yes I seem to have caught feelings for her but I cannot let this interfere with my job.

She came back with a shot and took it like a champ. Harper looked over at her and asked her a question, but she only gave a short answer in return.

I could tell something was bothering her but I didn't want to ask. A fight had broken out at the bar, it was two men. Most definitely drunk and angry over some chick.
Before I could stop the two men, Maya was out of the booth and breaking the two men apart.

She put them in the back of her car and was off to the station with the two of them. They are lucky that they didn't put their greasy hands on her.

I don't do well with men non-consensually putting their hands on women. Especially women I am close to.

God, all I can think about is taking Maya to my house and ripping that red dress off of her. I immediately told our group goodbye and was off to my house. I didn't want them to see the bulge forming in my pants.

~~
Maya Jackson

When I arrived at the station I walked the two drunk men in. Not realizing the clothing I was wearing. Sergeant Grey was staring at me in confusion.

I'm not typically the type of person who would come into work late at night to turn in two guys who were fighting drunk at a bar.

I did their fingerprints and mugshots before putting them in the cell room for processing.

Sergeant Grey stopped me before I could leave for real this time.

"Maya what are you doing here so late?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I was at the bar with some of the others and these two dudes started fighting. So I broke them up and brought them here. Now I'm gonna go home and sleep until I have to come in tomorrow." I gave him a soft smile. I didn't feel like talking more than that.

"Alright, please get some sleep and take care of yourself. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled back.

I walked out of the station and got in my car to head home.

All I could think about was Tim. I wanted to know if he got home safely. I didn't get to tell him bye when I left the bar with the two men.

I'll text him when I get home. The whole night his eyes were on me, like he was making sure nothing would happen. I appreciated that but it also made me pretty horny. Oh to have sex with him, I wonder if he's any good? Maya don't think like that. That'll only cause problems for you and him.

I've never been good with relationships, I always end up leaving because I'm afraid of them hurting me. I've been in pretty toxic and abusive relationships so it changes my perspective on relationships.

I know Tim would never try to hurt me in anyway shape or form, but I didn't want to risk losing my job. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have this job. That's something that has terrified me. After everything with Aaron I was scared I wouldn't be able to come back into work.

The first time I met Aaron he had tortured me. I have scars all over my body due to him. The scars will always be a daily reminder of what he has done. Of the fact that he could plea for bail. Would he come after me again? Would he make sure to finish the job he had tried to do last time?
Or am I just overthinking all of this.

I got onto the road that leads to my apartment. I slowed down, taking in the view. I got to the parking lot, parking my car and getting up to my apartment as fast as I could.

I always get uneasy coming home so late by myself. I live in a pretty safe area, but you never know what could happen. I got in, taking my shoes off and locking my door.

I went into my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and hair before taking off my dress, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I looked in the mirror, taking in every scar and cut across my body. The worst looking scar I have is right on my hip. It's still red and thick, I almost bled out but I got away. If I hadn't gotten to the hospital would I have survived?

I pushed those thoughts out. But now all I can think about is Tim. Why does he have so much control over my body and not even realize it. My underwear are soaked, my body obviously aroused by the man I'm not even with.

I shouldn't be touching myself thinking about him.  I laid on my bed, legs spread touching myself and rubbing my clit. Small moans and grunts leaving me as I thought of Tim. I pictured he was the one touching me. My stomach began to tighten as I kept going, getting closer and closer to my orgasm. Would I really cum just thinking of a man who turns me on? Apparently so. I got closer and closer to my edge, cumming all over my fingers.

I got up and walked into my bathroom, cleaning myself off before I changed into my pajamas. I laid in my bed, shifting off to sleep as I thought about Tim Bradford.