~10~

Maya Jackson

Warning for smut

His hands traveled down my body, slipping underneath my jeans and pulling them off of me.

I grind against him as his lips attack mine. My whole body was tingling with anticipation. I've had sex before but I've never felt like this with the person.

His pants got taken off too. We were both in our underwear. I take a look down at myself and blush as I realize I'm wearing red laced lingerie. As his fingers traced the lines of my underwear I had let out little whimpers as I get more and more desperate for his touch.

"Tim please.." my voice was drenched with need.

He smirked, flipping us. I was now against the couch with him on top of me.

"Are you sure you want to do this darling?"  His tone was teasing, turning me on more.

I nod my head.

"Use your words." His finger hooks under my jaw, making me look up at him.

"Yes. I'm sure" my voice was quiet, as my face blushed.

In less than a minute my bra was thrown on the floor. He looked over my body, his mouth leaving kisses everywhere. He trailed kisses down to the line of my underwear before using his hand to get them off of me.

"You look away, I stop. Do you understand?" I could hear the demand in his voice.

Since when was he so much of a... top?

"Yes." I nod.

"Good girl." I blushed at the praise.

His finger slides into me slowly, making sure I got adjusted to the pressure before pushing in another one. I could feel how big his fingers were as they slowly pumped in and out of me. My back arched as I forced myself to keep looking at him. His thumb rubbing against my clit making me moan loudly.

His lips began sucking against my neck, trailing hickeys down my body.

I squirmed and moaned loudly against him.
He smirked down at me, continuing his fingers thrusting against my g-spot.

I had trouble with not looking away when I felt complete and utter bliss.

His lips captured mine in a passionate kiss. I was grasping his shoulders, stopping myself from squirming so much.

"Tim, please.." I whispered into his ear
My walls tightened around his fingers as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Fuck, Tim please." I whimpered. My eyes threatening to close on me.

"Hm? What are you wanting Maya?" He leaned back to watch me.

"God, please don't make me say it." I whined.

I kept quiet, knowing I've never been one to ask to orgasm. I don't want to start now.

"Then I guess you won't be getting what you want." His voice dark as he smirked at me, his fingers pumping inside of me faster.

"Fuck. Please let me cum Tim." I turn my head away, feeling the embarrassment clear on my face.

"See, wasn't that hard was it. And to answer your question... hm, yes you can cum for me." His bright grin was enough.

My body began to feel extra tingly as my orgasm hit me. Trying hard to keep my eyes open and from rolling back, but they weren't listening. I gripped his shoulders tighter as I moaned, his fingers still hitting my g-spot over and over.

I finally open my eyes to see him with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

Oops... it's fine because he looks really hot like this.

"What did I say Maya." He growled.

"Oops... I didn't mean to.." I looked away from him.

He clicked his tongue at me before...

To be continued... ;)