The suspisions

(bad grammar im really sorry about that)

It was the morning and Macaque woke up early this morning. He has an headache and decides to go get some fresh air. After the battle with Azure, LBD and all the other demons... He was supposed to train with Mk and Wukong this afternoon, he doesnt know if he feels like it.

All of a sudden, Wukong rushes in and starts to scream and panic.

Wukong: OMG. OMG. OMG!

Macaque: WOAH, WOAH! calm down Wukong! Whats wrong?

Wukong couldnt speak, like it was a really big problem. He looked panicked and angry at the same time.

Wukong: Its.... its MK! He is not there!

Macaque sighed.

Macaque: Are you sure about that? I mean, what are your proufs?

Wukong took a deep breath and started thinking.

Wukong: He was'nt at his appartement this morning, he was'nt at the arcade with mei either. And the worst is that...

Wukong stopped, wanted to say something but did'nt wanted that idea in his head.

Macaque: the first hint are already enough. He probably got kidnapped by those Gold and sliver demons again! No big deal, his capable of getting out of whatever situation he is in!

Macaque tried to cheer up Wukong, without success.

Wukong: Nezha came over, the scroll got stoled and some ancient cyan smoke was seen in the city..

Macaque: You dont think...

Oh yes he did. **The lady bone demon**. She came back? How?!? They defeated her tho! And she might have the scroll AND Mk??

They both looked at each other. Macaque didnt like that idea one bit, but he knew what wukong had in mind.

Macaque: Alright, we will ask Mei for help.

Wukong: Heh! I knew the day i met you that you would never let me down!

A kind of bell ringed inside Macaque's mind. He doesnt remember how he met Wukong. He doesnt remember anything from his childhood.

Macaque: Yeah... what exactly happened that day?

Wukong: You dont remember? I found you passed out of exaustion close to a forest. You were covered in arrows. Heh, at least no one else was there to see you in that state!

Macaque trusted Wukong, but, not every word of it. It looked like Wukong played a little bit with the real story, but, what was the story missing tho? He didnt knew, and they went to pay a visit to Mei.

(I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE BAD GRAMMAR GUYSSSS. but anyways, FreeNoodles, SpicyNoodles and Shadowpeach will be in the next chapter when i will have some time)