An other version of me

(OMG!! ITS BEEN SO LONG- guess I kinda forgot about this story so here it goes! This might be a little odd since I will change how I right and its been a while since I saw monkey kid, but hope you guys still like it!)

Macaque was shocked. That's his brother?? He look- completly destroyed. Kathie can see the emotions on Mac's face and questions him. "What is it Mac? Lost your manners? Say hi to your brother!" Kathie says with a smile. "Hello, Avahi, right?" Macaque says hesitant. "That's right, but call me bro." Avahi says. Kathie smiles at the two of them, almost making her emotions felt all over the place.

After a few hours they got to know each other. They may look the same but they deffinetly do not think the same. Macaque knew that. Kathie left and said she needed to talk with Lady bone demon. Macaque was wondering if evil would win this time. Maybe not, but evil was stronger then ever before.

**On the other side of the world**

"Sooooo- anyone has a bright idea?" Mei says. Mk just looks blank at Monkey kind hoping the ginger monkey would have a possible good idea for a plan. Wukong did'nt say anything either, he was more focused on why Macaque would join Lady bone demon. He didnt once think that his mother would be able to escape from the scroll. Guess he didnt think threw of putting ### #### ####### inside the scroll.

**With Macaque**

Avahi is... Strange. Maybe he's just crazy, nevermind, he is obviously crazy. He has to admit he is funny tho. Maybe they arent that different after all.

(Im so sorry to say that its the end of this story, really REALLY sorry and that's TWO reallies. Hope you guys liked it tho..❤️)