The lie

Macaque arrives at the lotus palace. He sees Nezha talking to some guards before he sees him and comes to him.

Nezha: you guys found it! Did you also found Mk?

Macaque: no, we only found his head band but that's it.. So, are you going to do my favor please?

Nezha takes the scroll and makes a sign to Macaque to follow him. They both get in a big room with a glass protection to make a smaller room inside.

Nezha: i can talk with the curse here. It knows everything and will tell me everything if i give it what it wants. Do you want to stay or do you want to stay outside?

Macaque: i want to stay. We can also ask it where is Mk while we are at it.

Nezha nods and open the scroll on a little table in front of them. The ink, instead of going towards them, goes in the little protected place and takes a particular form that looks like Macaque.

Curse: What is it Lotus Prince. An other question? You asked us a lot of questions already.

The curse as a deap feminine voice. Macaque looks at the curse confused.

Nezha: indeed. My friend here wants to know what happened when he met with Sun Wukong the great sage equal to heaven. Long name for nothing, i know.

Curse: i could answer but i dont see what you could get me in exchange. You see, someone escaped to scroll not too long ago. I do not think revealing informations is in my benefit.

Nezha looks at the curse thinking. What could it want?

Nezha: i can give you a little but of the Jade emperor's power. Will it suffy for two questions?

Macaque: your not really th-

Curse: Deal!

The curse sits down on a chair made of ink and takes the form of Wukong.

Curse: you see, the day you met Wukong, is not exactly how he described it Six eared Macaque.
Indeed, he found you on the ground on the end of a forest. But he didnt said all the truth of what exactly happened.

Macaque: then tell me. Tell me what he didnt tell me!

Curse: You were a child. Maybe 16, Wukong was 15 but kind of Mature for his age. Do you really think at the age of 16, you would have been capable of crossing an entire forest alone with no help?

Macaque looks suprised. He didnt remember any of what just said the curse.

Macaque: but.. he said i was covered in arrows..?

Curse: indeed, someone was covered in arrows. But it was'nt you. It was your M-

Suddently, Wukong gets in and Nezha jumps.

Wukong: SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

Macaque was confused but the furious after Wukong for interupting the curse.

Nezha: Wukong! Get out! We will talk about it later.

Nezha gets Wukong out of the room and makes a sign to Macaque for him to be quick.

Curse: looks like i will have to skip this part and get to where is Mk.

Macaque: M what? I need to know.

Curse: the two events, are related tho. I can make it fit in one story, if you'd like.

Macaque: fine!

Curse: Mk was indeed captured by the Lady bone demon, but not in the way you think. Like you already know, when you die you go to the underworld, but she was rescued by the same person that got out of the scroll not so long ago. That person, is the person who helped you across that forest.

Macaque: wait what? But how did they ended up in the scroll in the first place?? And how is Mk?

Curse: to answer your first question, Sun Wukong trapped her in the scroll. It as been 1000 years already. As for the second question, he is now the host of Lady bone demon. But yes, he is fine for now.

Macaque: we need to be fast to rescue Mk! But her? Who is she?..

Curse: Your Mother.