Something is off.

There is something in the room, they all felt it. Wukong, knew exaclty what it was. Same thing for Macaque and Red son. The others, didnt bother, but Wukong knew exaclty what caused them this feeling. The scroll. It was there, where? They do not know. But they are going to find it.

Wukong: you felt it too didnt you?

Macaque nods at Wukong. Red son pretends he doesnt know what the two monkeys are talking about. Wukong tries to find where does the energy come from, as for Macaque, he already know where it is, since he saw it on his way when he was coming in the lair.

Macaque: found it.

Macaque takes the scroll and takes a look at it. The others are shocked that he found it so quickly.

Wukong: good! Now we can take it to Nezha and maybe he can tell us what happened to Mk!

Macaque was not so happy about Wukong wanting to come. He wanted his information first, but i guess it will have to wait.

Macaque: i'll go alone. It will be far more faster. You guys continue to try find more clew here.

With that, Macaque teleported via shadow portal. Wukong, does'nt know if he should follow Macaque or just stay and help. Red son, clearly worried starts to slowly get away when suddently Wukong speeks to him.

Wukong: how did you recconized the ora of the scroll?

Red son: i was trapped in it once, when there was the battle with Azur Lion. I remember the ora of that everywhere i go now..

Everyone look sadly at Red son. Who clearly doesnt like all that pity. He teleports away in flames. The rest of the gang continues to search the lair, hoping to find at least a clew of where could be Mk. But, at their suprise, nothing. The only thing they found was webs, webs, webs... The lair was completly empty in clews!

Mei: We gotta find clews! We've been searching for the past 10 hours!

No body was happy either, but they continued to search. They knew that Mk would do the same for them.

Pigsy: I dont understant, you said that some cyan smoke was saw, but did anybody found something about the Lady bone demon down here?

Everyone looked at each other questioning faces.

Tang: Now that you mention it, She did worked with Spider queen here, but NONE of her stuff is here..

Wukong: Maybe she came back to take it?..

They all looked at Wukong with a disaprouvle face. No, there was something more to this. An other demon? Or maybe someone one of them knew a lot...

(Im sorry this chapter is going to be really short but i promise the next one will be longer! Next chapter will be with Macaque.)