Not what was expected

Macaque still angry at Wukong, over heard Nezha saying that Lady bone demon was at the Samadhi fire ritual thingy. He needed to go there and see if his mother was there. Even tho he was really scared of LBD, he makes his was to the mountain. The more close he got, the more memories started to get in his mind of him and his mother.
At the top of the mountain, he saw a familiar face sitting in the middle of the retual glowing cyan magic. It was Mk. Not really, but he could still hear him scream as much as he could. (Imma call Mk Lady bone demon since he is possessed)

LBD: so, you came back? Is it your loyalty to me that pushed you back here or just because destiny is giving you an hint?

Said the possessed young men turning around to face Macaque.

Macaque: i know by who you got freed. Where is she? I would like to talk with her.

LBD: And why? You finally discovered that Sun Wukong was not as thrust wordy as he seemed? You finally started to realize that you came from somewhere?

She had a calm emotionless look. Waiting for an answer, she grin at the fact she knew what Macaque was going to say.

Macaque: i want to join the quest. I do not care anymore. I dont trust them, i dont trust you either. But my only option is to talk to her and maybe i will find that trust. I even brought you a gift.

Macaque, out of his shadow portal, takes out the Mayor and gives him to LBD.

Mayor: My Lady! You got that child's body! Amazing!

LBD: i must say thank you, by being polite. She is behind that mountain beside the lake. You will find her easily, considering her growing anger.

Macaque was rather... Nervous of how and what his mother was like. I did'nt remember her at all, so it was exactly like he was going to meet her. He shadow portaled to the exact directions that LBD gived him. He imidiatly started to feel sad and angry at the same time, but he was calm five seconds ago? He saw a feminine dark figure from afar sitting on top of a rock. Shadows crawling out of the figure, but slowly getting taken back in again. It was a dark presence, he could feel it. He estitated to speak but then had the nerves.

Macaque: Uhm, Hello?..

The dark aura disapeared in one second, and now we could see more clearly the figure slowly putting her head up.

?: Mac- Macaque?...

She turned around and jumped on Macaque for a big hug. Her tails waggling. For all that Macaque could see from being hugged, she had 3 tails and a dark fur just like him. Her ears tho, there is holes in them.

Macaque: Yeah?.. what is your na-

Kathie: I know you dont remember me, but its Kathie! How did you find me and how did you remembered me in the first place?

She had so much questions, but Macaque answered them all.

Kathie: yeah- sorry about the kid but we kinda need him to refresh the world so-

Macaque: you, want to REFRESH the world?

Kathie stood there silent. She kind of wanted to tell Macaque her reasons, but holded that tought.

Kathie: if we rebuild the world, it will be better then this world of madness! This world does'nt deserve us!

Macaque stood there silent aswell examing his mother. She looked exactly like him! Just a little bit longer hair. Hearing what she said, he was a little bit sad to admit a part of it was true.

Macaque: im here to join you, if possible. And if its possible, i would like to have my memories back.

Kathie: thats a sure thing sweetheart!!

Kathie smiled and toutched Macaque's forehead, causing him to fall on his knees, but Kathie was holding him to be sure. She had an happy recomforting smile. But also a small black scar on her left eye, strange..

(OMG THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I DID. i hope you like it :) and if you want, i have some drawings i made of Macaque's mother Kathie, i could show a couple of them in the next chapter!)