Change of plans

Macaque got out of the room and left the curse there in shock. He told Nezha to go ask it more questions about Mk. Macaque could'nt think straight. His Mother? How could he have forgoted about his MOTHER?? He had to ask those questions to Wukong, but it had to wait. He needed to find her. But why would she let Lady bone demon live? Was there a purpose to all of this? He was really confused about all this informations.

Wukong: where are you going Mac? Do you know where is Mk?

Macaque didnt respond at first but then he decided to speek.

Macaque: Yes.. but i have some questions for you first!

Wukong: Sure! What do you have in mind?

Wukong looked stressed. Macaque was angry, he could feel it.

Macaque: Why, Why did you erase my memories of her?

Wukong looked stressed even more now.

Wukong: what do you mean Macaque? Memories of Who?

Macaque: You know exactly who! WHY DID YOU ERASED THE MEMORIES OF MY OWN MOTHER?

Wukong looked shocked that Macaque now knew. But he had no choice but to tell him now.

Wukong: Because she was dangerous Mac! What else? In her will to protect you she trapped herself in a path of evil! I had to trap her in the scroll, to protect you and the world! You could'nt hear anything so just erased her from your memories with the help of the brotherhood...

Macaque was too angry to even look at Wukong.

Macaque: im going to go find her. And if i do, i will join her. You hear me?

Wukong was stunned.

Wukong: You cant! She wants to destroy the world! She wants to destroy everything!

Macaque: i would understand she would. Now that she knows she cant trust no body! Are you also hiding someone else of my family or my mother was all?

Wukong looked down in shame.

Macaque: So you did... i tough you were my friend, but you just manipulated me...

Macaque left with a shadow portal as Nezha gets out of the room.

Nezha: i know where Mk is.

Wukong: we got a new problem, but, where is he?

Nezha: possessed by the Lady bone demon exactly at the place where the Samadhi fire was reforged. But Lady bone demon is not alone this time.

Wukong: i think i might know who she teamed with. And if im right, we are all doomed.

(Again not a long chapter but i hope you guys like the story so far! We will soon see Macaque's mother just like in the title of my fanfiction :)