Where is Mk?

( i will try to post at least one chapter every day! If you enjoy my story, please leave a comment!)

Macaque and Wukong arrive at Mei's house in the afternoon. Mei looks panicked and really stressed out. Wukong tells Mei his suspicions about the Lady bone demon being back and Mei panic even more.

Mei: LADY BONE DEMON? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I TOUGHT WE GOT RID OF HER!

Wukong: Like i said, we are not sure. It may be someone else.

Mei is not rassured one bit. She keeps running around in cercles screaming. Where WAS Mk?? But Macaque one the other hand, didnt think about Mk, but about what happened before he met Wukong. It was blank, like it was... erased. Macaque didnt think asking Wukong was a good idea, but he knew someone that could answer is questions.

Wukong and Mei went to investigate the city while Macaque went in the celestial realm to talk to Nezha. Nezha was suprised of the sudden visit of an old friend.

Nezha: Macaque? What a suprise. Take a sit, i guess.

Macaque: im not here to stay, im here to ask you questions.

Nezha was suprised.

Nezha: Then why didnt you ask Wukong? He is the one that could answer a lot of questions.

Macaque: I did ask Wukong, he answered. But I felt like it was'nt all the truth. I want to know what happened the day we both met, me and him.

Nezha is thinking, he is trying to remember but cant.

Nezha: it would have been easier with the scroll of memories. I could have looked it up for you, but it was stolen.

Macaque: i know, if i help to find it, when we get it, would you take look?

Nezha: i can. Of course, if you help find it.

They both chake hands and Macaque teleports via shadow portal. He was determinated to know what happened that day and he was going to find out soon enough.

**With Mei and Wukong**

Mei: UGHHHHH!!! we are never going to find him....

Mei was really sad her bestfriend was not there with her. She would do anything to hug him and see he is okay. Wukong, had an other thing he needed to check before looking in an other place then the city. Spider Queen's old lair. Maybe he was stuck in old spider webs? No one knew where he could be but they all joined in the search of the old lair.

After an hour of searching, they found something rather interesting. It was Mk's headband all scratched on the floor. Now something was REALLY wrong. Everyone started to panic but a weird hot feeling stopped it. With a breeze of flame, Red son appeared. He did'nt bother looking at the gang and walked around the lair to try to find something.. Wukong was angry for some reasons and runned towards Red son to attack him. At that moment, Macaque appeared out of his shadow portal and Wukong came crashing on him. They both fell on the floor and Macaque did'nt knew what was going on. Wukong, as he try to get up, feels Macaque's chest and feel how strong he is. He never really realised it, but, he finds macaque...cute?.. "*No! Wukong, try to put yourself together!*" he said to himself as he blushed and got off of Macaque. Everyone was gone after Red son, and so did the two Monkeys. Mei, already angry since her bestfriend is gone, jumps on Red son and starts to punch him. But Red son puts her in her place soon enough and Wukong starts to ask him some questions.

Wukong: Why are you here, Red son? And why were you so obliviously trying to find?

Red son didnt answer, untill Macaque came out from his shadow behind him and scared him.

Red son: OK FINE! i was looking for... the newdle boy.....

Everyone did'nt belive it, exept Mei and Sandy. Both of them looked at each other with puppy eyes in aww of what Red son said. But pigsy and Tang looked at each other with protective father looks.

Wukong: and what will make us believe that? You are Mk's nemesis!

Mei: Well... i feel like there are more Lovers then nemesis honestly.

Everyone: WHAT?!?

Everyone was shocked at what Mei just said. Why would she say that? Red son knew he liked Mk but he was'nt sure if he returned his feelings.

Red son: Heh, i dont think that Noodle brain loves me. How heronic if he did..

Mei: oh come one! He only talks about you none stop! When we went at the bar once, he got drunk and told me he loves YOU. You guys are just to scared to admit it to each other.

Everyone was shocked exept Sandy that did'nt really mind.

An akward silence took place. No one talked, but they soon agreed that they should continue to search the lair. After a long search, they finally found what looked like a clew...

(Im sorry i dont have the motivation to continue this chapter so i will do a longer one next! Dont forget to give me your opinion on my Fanfiction! This is my first one by the way! Then again, sorry for my grammar lol)