An impossible combat?

Sun Wukong, great sage equal to heaven, is stressed out. Mk realises it and speaks up for the group.

Mk: So, why are you so stressed out? And why are we training so much?

Mei: And don't you dare lie like for the Samadhi Fire!

Wukong stays quiet. Not even bothering to look at the two bestfriends questioning. Times goes by really fast, they train a lot for a couple of hours and they take a small break for food. By that point, every one is tired and have questions for the ginger monkey.

Wukong: i know you all have questions but i can't really answer them all! Its just extra training.

Mei: Extra training my ass! Is it an other of your past enemies? Or maybe even a familly member!

Mk: But Mei- Monkey king was born from a rock-..

Mei stays quiet still looking at Wukong with suspisions. They are all so tired they all decided its best for them to sleep.

**At the other side of the world**

Macaque question so many things his mother said. And how did she get that scar? He has a simbling? Macaque is not even sure if he knows who he is anymore. His mother, look so much like him, or is it him that looks a lot like her? His mother will be a mistery for now, he needed to concentrate for training. Apperently, Lbd has a plan. A Good plan? Not sure. But, if it was to get a world with not hatred, he was going to do it. Kathie enters the room. They are in an abandonned house in the middle of an old village.

Kathie: Hello! You came? Im suprised. I tough you would have tried something to stop me again.

Macaque: im not Wukong.. Him, on the other hand, is already trying to trap you again, no doupt on that. But, let me ask you this, why are you so mad about? What did the people on this planet did to get all killed like that?

Kathie doesnt respond immediatly, she stays quiet, crosses her arms and stays shoulders up. For some reasons, her tails are never moving, she has three of them so, why arent they moving? Its off, but its not the worst. She had long hair when Macaque saw her at first, but looks like she cutted her hair shorter. Its like looking into a mirror.

Kathie: Well, its a lot of questions. I can answer tho. The people of this planet are either selfish people who rather see someone die then help them, or the other type of people are those who fight for their lives everyday and have to suffer all that time.

Macaque cant find anything wrong in what she says. Its true, people are extreme oposite sometimes. Kathie smiles at Macaque and her tails starts to wag around.

Kathie: I got you a little gift, consider it a Mother's gift.

A monkey man looking a lot like Kathie and Macaque walks in. Long hair, two ears, red stripe on the face, a VERY long tail, on of his hand is a chainsaw and he has a tie.

Kathie: Macaque, meet Avahi. Your Brother.

(Omg its been a long time since i posted something.. sorry its a short one but i will try to find more time to create new chapters!)