Prologue

Hello there!

Disclaimer first of all:

I do not own Star Wars or any of the characters, aside from my original characters.

Anyways, I have started yet another story, and I don't blame you if you don't want to read yet another one of my works.

But if you're planning to stick with me for this, here's the prologue:

A Separatist General meets a soldier on the battlefield, and tries to kill him.

Unfortunately for her, she's stopped right before she can finish the act by his Jedi friend, Anakin Skywalker.

He recognizes her instantly, as she's the mind behind so many of the tactics that have killed the clones he works with.

So he uses her knowledge of the Separatist tactics against them, after taking her prisoner.

The only problem with that is her unwillingness to work for the Republic, so she has to have someone guard her at all times.

So Anakin assigns his Captain to watch over her because she has a piece of valuable information they need. They're forced to spend a lot of time together as a result, as he tries to pry the information from her, and she tries to escape.

They argue time and time again, and she tries to kill him, time and time again.

And it takes every ounce of strength in him not to just shoot her and enjoy some karking silence.

But eventually her snarky remarks grow on him and he even becomes fond of the way she always knows what to say to irk everyone around her.

Except when she calls him "pretty boy" because it makes him want to just wring her nec- where was I?

Oh yes, how she irks people.

She takes pride in how she manages to annoy everyone, because she's gotten used to stuffy droids with no personality.

So join Kara as she struggles to come to terms with the fact that maybe being a Separatist doesn't make her the good guy.

Maybe she's the villain.

I hope to see you in the next chapter!