6

Idk if the Republic cruisers actually have a room like this, and I could've looked up up, but I really don't want to know what comes up when you Google "Star Wars clone shower"

So for story purposes we're just going to say they have rooms like this, okay?

Tw: Violence, non-sexual nudity, implication of sexual scenarios?

Kara strolled into the hanger, the armour heavy on her body. People walked by, chatting with friends, while others simply enjoyed a moment of peace.

Someone's legs stuck out from under a large piece of machinery, a tool box overfilling with tools nearby. Kix was in deep conversation with him, and glanced up as Kara strolled past.

She lowered her gaze, trying not to draw attention to herself.

"Hey, Tup!" Kix shouted. "Get over here!"

Kara reluctantly shuffled over, adjusting the helmet on her head.

Kix frowned. "Why are you wearing your helmet? Don't you hate it since it messes up your hair?"

"He's obviously having a bad hair day," the other clone said as he pushed himself out. "Isn't that right, Tup?"

Kara nodded.

Kix grinned. "And what would you know about hair, Jesse?"

Jesse rolled his eyes. "I shave my head on purpose. My tattoo is awesome and deserves to be seen."

"Jesse was learning how to fix an engine," Kix told Kara. "Apparently he's had enough of us crashing everywhere."

"We crash-landed here, didn't we?" Jesse flicked Kix's head with his fingers. "You're going to regret making fun of me when I single-handedly fix this whole cruiser the next time it happens."

"Don't come whining to me when you get burned as soon as the engine fries your face off." Kix crossed his arms, cocking a hip out. "Like that time with the caf machine."

"It worked, didn't it?" Jesse challenged.

"Is something wrong, Tup?" Kix questioned. "You've been pretty silent."

Kara coughed and pointed at her throat.

"Are you sick again?" Kix groaned. "I've told you to stop touching weird plants!"

Kara suddenly felt an inexplicable urge to shed the armour and scrub her body.

"Whatever." Kix tiredly pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'll meet you in the medical bay, I just have to wrap some stuff up here."

Kara nodded and continued walking, heading in the direction of the exit where light shone and birds chirped.

Then she was being tackled to the floor.

"Nice surprise attack!" Kix praised as Jesse sat atop Kara. "He never saw it coming."

"He's always running away when it's time for him to go to the medical bay. We always have to drag him there. You'd think he'd begin to catch on that well jump him," Jesse remarked as he grabbed one of Kara's arms and with Kix gripping the other, dragged her away.

Kara struggled and kicked out her legs. 

"Tup! You need to rest!" Kix tugged Kara along. "Come on!"

"Do we need to stun him?" Jesse calmly asked.

"Let's hope not." Kix gave another tug, grunting when Kara dug her heels into the ground. "Why are you all such a hassle?"

"What are you doing?" Hardcase questioned.