11

So...

The trigger warnings will tell you all you need to know.

Tw: Violence, daddy issues, blood.

The days flew by, a repetitiveness to them. Rex's many visits became few, caught up in trying to find the base, which he now knew was in the north. Coda would occasionally bring her to piano lessons, which she was enjoying less and less.

They became less about piano, and more about Coda drilling her on information to bring to Dooku. In Kara's opinion, choosing Coda to be their spy was a mistake. He was too desperate to prove that he was useful, getting on her nerves.

If it was her call she would eliminate him.

But alas, Dooku was in charge, and he was choosing to keep Coda around. So Kara sucked it up and didn't murder him.

Kara was surprised to discover that her ankle had healed once Kix removed the cast. He told her that six weeks had passed since he had put it on, swiftly leaving after it was gone.

"I have a plan," Kara declared at one of her piano lessons.

Coda raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"I'm going to need your help." Kara let her hands come down hard on the keys, smiling when he winced at the noise.

"Fine. What do I have to do?" Coda moved her hands into proper positioning.

"Get Rex to come to me cell," Kara simply said. "Can you handle that?"

Coda's eyes narrowed into slits. "That's it? That's your big plan?"

"You think I'm going to tell you the plan? Just do your part and I'll do mine." Kara sneered, lips twisting in disgust. "You're an idiot."

Coda shrugged. "Then I just won't send him to your cell."

Kara huffed. "I'll do it myself then. It would've been easier if you did it, but it's not impossible for me to do it."

"So you don't need me?" Coda asked for clarification.

"I do not," Kara confirmed, fluffing her hair. She flashed him a smile. "Can you get on the floor please?"

"Why?" Coda questioned. "I thought you didn't need me to do anything?"

Kara rolled her eyes. "I really have to do everything myself, don't I?"

Coda opened his mouth to respond, instead letting out a cry of alarm as she tackled him. She rolled him into his stomach, pinning his arms behind his back.

"What are you doing?" Coda demanded.

"Scream," Kara ordered.

"What?" Coda blinked in surprise.

Kara bent his arms backwards, grinning as he yelled in pain. "Like that."

"What are you doing?" Coda angrily asked, squirming as he tried to get away.

Kara laughed. "I'm completing my assignment. Now shut up and look scared."

The doors burst open and two armoured clones charged inside, dragging Kara off of Coda. She kicked her legs out wildly, hitting Coda in the face. They gripped her arms tighter after that, pulling her away.

"What happened?" The one on the left looked down at Coda in concern:

"I don't know!" Coda honestly replied. His fingers brushed his lip and he cringed as he felt the cut. "She just attacked me!"