5

Tw: Sexual references, violence, mentions of Rexsoka (does not actually happen, they're practically siblings)

"Fives, you seem fun," Kara said, flashing him a smile. "I'm bored."

Echo narrowed his eyes. "What do you want him to do about it?"

"Yeah, what do you want me to do about it?" Fives curiously asked. "Did you want to-"

Echo clasped his hand over Fives' mouth. "I don't even want to know what was going to come out of your mouth."

Fives glared at him, removing Echo's hand. "You didn't even know what I was going to say!"

"Was it going to be dirty?" Echo crossed his arms. He glanced at Kara who was watching with an amused smile. "Were you thinking something dirty too?"

Kara feigned a look of surprise. "Excuse me? I would never think something like, thank you very much."

Fives gasped. "I have an idea for a game to play!"

"Hit me." Kara leaned back against the wall, sporting a bored expression. "This cell is mind-numbingly dull. I'll play almost anything."

"Two truths and a lie!" Fives eagerly said, nudging Echo. "We played with Hevy all the time!"

Echo had a bittersweet smile on his face. "I remember that game. I'll play too."

"Great!" Kara clapped her hands together excitedly. "I'll go first! Let's see..."

Echo whispered to Fives, "

"I can play an instrument, I speak four languages, and I once got caught by Cad Bane," Kara said, ticking her fingers one by one. "Can you guess which one's the lie?"

Echo frowned. "Playing an instrument? Or the languages one? I have no idea."

Fives shook his head. "It's obviously the Cad Bane one. No one escapes him, and who would leave a bounty alive after hiring someone to retrieve them? She would've died."

Kara smirked and listened to them debate which one was the lie. She stretched out her back, sore from sleeping on the bench. "Have you chosen your answer yet?"

"The Cad Bane one," Fives confidently said, much to Echo's displeasure.

"Wrong," Kara happily declared, positively beaming. "I was captured by him and I barely made it out. That's a story for another time though..."

"Which was the lie then?" Echo questioned. He glared at Fives. "We should have thought about it longer, you di'kut."

"I don't know four languages," Kara revealed. "I only know three."

"What languages do you speak?" Echo curiously asked.

"Obviously Basic." Kara glanced behind them at Rex, who had just entered the room. "Dosh, which was really hard to learn, and Binary."

"I'm here. You can go now. Was she too much trouble?" Rex dropped a blanket onto the floor, gently nudging it with his foot to be out of the way.

"No, we just played a game after she woke up," Fives told him. "Why are you back so soon? You told us it might be a while."

Rex shook his head, his voice a little too smooth. "No reason."

"You didn't trust us alone with her, did you?" Echo cocked a brow, staring at Rex.

Rex chuckled. "Not at all."

"Hey!" Fives protested. "We did just fine!"

Rex shot him a dry look. "Is that so? Then where is she?"