10

Tw: Sexual references, one bed trope but there's actually fifty beds? Slight language.

I once promised myself that I would never write the one bed trope. 

So there's fifty beds lol

Also, we find out who the traitor is in this chapter!

Any guesses? I won't say if you're right or not.

"Where am I sleeping?" Kara questioned. She raised a suggestive brow. "In your room perhaps?"

Rex smirked. "If you wanted to, you could. I was actually going to put you in the medical bay, but you could spend the night in my room if you wanted to."

Kara nonchalantly shrugged. "Sure."

Rex pushed her wheelchair into his room.

Which was the barracks.

Dozens of bunks lined the walls and men ran around the room, wrestling with each other. Kara blanched and looked up at Rex. "I changed my mind. Take me to the medical bay."

Rex grinned. "Too late to change your mind."

Kara glowered at him. "You son of a-"

"Kara!" Fives happily said, jogging over. "What are you doing here?"

"She's staying here for the night," Rex announced, giving Kara a smug look. "But there isn't an extra bunk, so..."

Kara's eyes widened. "Don't you even think about it!"

"She's going to need to share it with someone," Rex finished.

Fives gasped. "Dibs!"

"Dibs on what?" Echo questioned as he joined the conversation.

"Sleeping with Kara!" Fives told him.

Echo paled. "What?"

"Not like that!" Kara hissed at Echo before glaring at Fives. "And absolutely not!"

"Why do you want to sleep with her?" Echo asked Fives. "Did you forget she literally kills clones for a living?"

"No one is sleeping with me!" Kara exclaimed. 

"Sleeping with you?" Jesse echoed, raising an eyebrow. "Why is this conversation even a thing?"

"No!" Kara brandished a finger at him. "Nothing is happening!"

Rex chuckled. "She's staying here for the night."

Jesse narrowed his eyes at Rex. "This is a shared room. Sound travels."

"No!" Kara nearly shouted. "I'm going to the medical bay!"

"Afraid not." Rex grinned. "It's already closed for the night. If you wanted to stay there, you should've said so earlier. Kix closed it and will open it in the morning. If you had said you were staying there he would've left it open."

"Did I hear someone say my name?" Kix questioned as he approached. He tilted his head at Kara. "What's she doing here?" He whipped his head up towards Rex. "Don't tell me she's staying here!"

"She is," Rex confirmed, leaning against the wheelchair casually. "We're just figuring out where she's sleeping."

"I'll stay in the chair!" Kara declared. 

Kix pursed his lips. "A bunk would actually be better. It would help it stay elevated and prevent swelling."

Kara scowled at him. "You just went up two spots on my hit list."