Prologue

Nova Sadie Rogers was born on September 14, 1939 in New York, her father was Steve Rogers but she did not know the identity of her mother. He and her uncle James Barnes told her that she had died in childbirth.

In 1943, her father tried to enlist in the army but was rejected due to his frail physical appearance and numerous health issues.

While attending Stark Expo with Nova Sadie and Bucky, Rogers attempted to enlist again.
A scientist, Abraham Erskine, after overhearing Rogers' conversation with Barnes about wanting to help in the war, allowed him to enlist as a candidate of Project Rebirth.
Steve was injected with the Super Soldier Serum and he became taller and with an enhanced physique. After the success of the experiment, one of the attendees, revealed to be Schmidt's assassin, killed Erskine.

Rogers was offered the chance to tour the nation for the USO to promote war donations, using his image as the strong and ideal soldier, he accepted and became "Captain America".
In November 1943, Rogers learned that Barnes' unit was lost in a battle against HYDRA and refused to believe that Barnes was dead and decided to mount a solo rescue attempt, receiving help from Carter and Howard Stark.
He managed to sneak into HYDRA's main factory where he freed most of the captive soldiers and Barnes.

Rogers was given the chance to fight as Captain America on the war front opposing HYDRA. He recruited his personal team of Howling Commandos to take out the other known HYDRA operations.
Howard Stark outfitted Rogers with advanced equipment and a circular shield made of Vibranium.

In 1945, the team assaulted a train carrying Zola, a scientist who worked for the HYDRA. Rogers and Barnes fought the soldiers on the train but Barnes fell from the train and they managed to capture Zola.
They located the final HYDRA stronghold and Steve led an attack to stop Schmidt from using weapons of mass destruction on the United States.

He climbed aboard HYDRA's massive aircraft bomber and during the subsequent fight, Schmidt physically handled the Tesseract which sucked him into it in bright light and the cube fell into the ocean.
Seeing no way to land the plane without the risk of detonating its weapons, Rogers crashed it on the Arctic shelf while making a sorrowful goodbye to Carter and his daughter.

Stark later recovered the Tesseract from the ocean floor but was unable to locate Rogers' body or Schmidt's aircraft.

Nova became an orphan at age 6 and was entrusted to Peggy Carter and Howard Stark.
A year later, she was kidnapped by a Black Widow named Dottie Underwood and taken to the Red Room, that was a secret - training program that involved taking young women and turning them into elite spies and assassins known as Black Widows.
She remained in the Red Room until she was 18, where she had the "Graduation Ceremony".

In 1958 she was transferred to HYDRA, where they started the Black Mage Project and experimented on her. It was a huge success, as it gave her exceptional abilities, such as Elemental Manipulation, Precognition and Telepathy.
It lasted until 1992, when Black Mage escaped from HYDRA. Over the years, HYDRA had been searching for her, failing. Until when in 2012...

⍟ⴵ