Chapter 13

"Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow

"Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow." Maria said.
She noticed two HYDRA agents, through the cameras, making breaking into the headquarters, she shot and killed them as they entered.
"Six minutes."

Nova Sadie was continuing to fight other enemies while Steve was trying to get away from other HYDRA agents who were shooting at him on the Helicarrier.
"Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride." Steve said.
"Roger! Let me know when you're ready." Sam replied.
Steve just managed to jump off the edge as a HYDRA agent shot a missile at him.
"I just did!"
Sam flew in just in time to catch Steve and flew themselves onto the last Helicarrier.
Nova took a backward leap and raised her hand and blew up the ground under the HYDRA agents' feet and then she flew away.
"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam said.
"I had a big breakfast." Steve replied.
Nova landed next to the two men, she seemed a little tired, after facing so many enemies.
"Are you okay?" Steve asked, concerned about his daughter.
"Yeah..." she replied with a tired voice.

Suddenly Bucky appeared and pushed Steve off the edge.
"Steve!"
"Dad!"
As Sam went to fly off to help Steve, Bucky grabbed one of his wings and threw him back.
Nova lashed out at Bucky but he took her and threw her away against a container.
Sam started shooting at Bucky, but he took cover behind containers, and as Sam was about to fly off, Bucky used his weapon to rip off one of Sam's wings and kicked him off the Helicarrier.
"Sam!" Nova screamed as she stood up quickly and began to fight the Winter Soldier.
Sam managed to get his parachute out and landed on the roof of the Triskelion.
"Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay?" Sam said on the comm.
"Yeah, I'm here! I'm still on the Helicarrier." he pulled himself up, "Where are you?"
"I'm grounded, the suit's down. Sorry, Cap." Sam replied.
"Don't worry, I got it. Nova, where is she?"
"She's fighting against him."

Nova took the Dual Batons while Bucky held the knife and they began to attack each other. Bucky put her in trouble, his attacks were very fast and aggressive but she managed to parry any of his attacks, despite her fatigue.
She took a backward leap, dodging a blow that would hurt her, she landed, doing the iconic Black Widow pose.
The two looked at each other defiantly as she rose slowly and she combined the ends of the Batons, forming one longer staff.
The two kept looking at each other defiantly, as they walked in circles, ready to jump at each other's throats as soon as one of them made a move.
The move didn't wait, Bucky snapped towards her, the knife in his hand, while Nova defended herself with the staff.
The two fighters made moves that put both in difficulty, until Nova's Batons released a blue electricity that made him lose his grip on the knife.
He looked at her in anger as he grabbed the staff and split it in two, then, he pushed her violently, she managed to stay on her feet, trying to counterattack, but he was faster than her and without wasting time, he took another knife and wounded her arm, she dropped the Dual Batons and then he stabbed her in the stomach, not fatally, she had to stay alive.

Nova pressed her bleeding stomach, looking at his face that she could no longer recognise while he put the knife in his belt.
"Uncle James... it's me, Nova." she said, sore.
"You're Black Mage, and I have orders to take you to HYDRA." Bucky replied.
"No... I know you won't. I know you, you're not like that. You've been a pawn in their hands all these years, as I have been. They are the real enemies."
"Shut up!" he shouted with anger as he grabbed her wounded arm.
"Uncle James! Remember who you are!"
"STOP IT!"
"I won't, and you'll have to kill me."
"As you wish."
He dragged her to the ledge of the Helicarrier as she tried to break free from his iron grip, but it was all for nothing, he was too strong, and he threw her off of it.