hindi na makita

when the team arrive at the dorm they can't believe what they had realize.

nora- i thin we made a mistake guys...

yang- pssss..so what  jaune is still a faker no matter what he is..

weiss- yang understand the situation we in...jaune's family is royalty..

yang- so??

weiss- jaune can literally do anything he wants yang!!! if he wants to destroy us he can do that! the arcs are the most powerful kingdom in all remnant!!! they might not affiliated by the 4 kingdom but their kingdom is much more powerful than atlas!! they have the technology that atlas don't have!!! they have a massive war machine that can use any time if they decide to attack the 4 kingdom...and they have many armies on their kingdom!! and all of them are pure breed warriors!!!

ruby- i told you so.....pfff now you have to deal with those guilty feelings you experience...

yang-ruby

ruby- don't ruby me...so leave out of your problems yang...i told you many times but didn't bother to listen...

pyrrha-let's just forget about it..we can't turn back time now..jaune really hates us now...

pyrrha's tears flow down in her eyes..

nora-hey guys!! check out the live streaming someone is having a footage in our school..

the team check the live streaming and they saw jane arc is having a vlog.

jane( vlogging)- hello beautiful city of vale this is your cute host jane arc!! i am here at beacon academy for a music video shooting for two days and tomorrow i will be shooting another video at vale courtyard!!!  

ozpin- do you have to spill the surprise miss arc??

janet-why not headmaster you will be a camera man tomorrow along with blake here!!! 

yang- wait!! blake!!!!  what the hell is going on!!!

nora- we will see tomorrow!!! for now they are shooting a video!!! live on stream!! 

the  team watch the video and they are shock to see 5 humans like monsters and zombies unknown to them it was jaune and his band wearing a make up... and they are ready to play..

weiss- are those monsters???

ruby- are you stupid?? monsters or whatever it is can't play some instrument.. just watch!!!

weiss decide to watch the stream.

studio room