vytal festival

the day of the vytal festival has everybody has come to witness the historic festival that held each year. everybody was come and the parents of the participants was pesent also blake's parents was arrive and they meet her and they were so proud that not only their daughter will participate on the combat tournament she also participate to the upcoming battle of the bands.  weiss and winter's parents was also arrive but jaques schnee was not proud to her daughter because of her actions. 

jaques- weiss schnee what did winter told me that you are arrogantly boast your status here??? but also you also recommend for the removal of the single young man for using false transcript.???

weiss- but daddy we trained for years just to come here adn that man went here fo-

jaques- do you have any idea who that man is??? out of all people that you mock and gang up!! you bully the only son or the arcadian king!!! and you boast your status as a heiress of our company!!!! i didn't raise you to be like this young lady!!! do you know how powerful the arcs are!! if not for them our company will be shut down!!! glynda told me your actions during your stay here weiss!!! our status and money are just a pocket money to them!!! their clan is the oldest clan  being alive in all history!!! do you know how to ask them to not close our business weiss do you know how pissed the king in you!!!  if not for the young man's good heart you have been executed for a long time!!!! the good thing is they don't want any retaliation for your actions!!! you stupid little brat!!! i don't know what will i do to you weiss!! i did all my best to raise you!!! me and your mother did our best to give you the life that that is best for you and we don't want our children to suffer the way that we did before!!!! where did i go wrong to raise you to become like this!!!from now on weiss you will work to the bone until you will learn!!! find a legal job to learn how to live a life!!! you are old enough to live on your own...because right now we will not going to support you! we will not going to give you a single penny!!! you will continue your study here and you will pay for your own tuition!!!

weiss- dad i do have a job but the pay won't enough to cover my tuition fee!!!!

jaques- then find a second job!!! we had enough pampering you and sheltering you..but you choose this path!!  

weiss- but dad!!

jaques- most of the students here had 3 t 4 jobs just to cover their tuition and other expenses that they need!!! while you got everything in just a snap of your finger!!!while me and your mom doing our best just to give you everything!!! even your sister is helping us!!! sure we are rich but i had to cut my own salary just to give everything you need here!!!

weiss- but you can cut the workers sala-

slap!!!!

jaques- you no good brat!!! the employees risk their live in the mine!!! and they deserve a better pay!!! if i cut their salary what will happen to their family huh!!! what will happen to the children that are still at school!!! you want me to cut their salary for your own selfish gain??? how selfish you could get weiss!!! your grand father trust me the family business and i aim to do that!!! and i aim to keep my word!!!! you know what weiss!!! i should remove your title as an heiress and return it to winter or give it to whitley!! you are not fit to run the family business..... atleast whe the day will come that i am not here on this world....atleast i will die in peace...and you find a a second job just to cover your expenses and tuition...you should learn that this world is not only focusing on you.....now if you excuse me i need to find a seat so that i can see the performance of winter....and winter??