ruby's little introduction

as ruby and her little band shocking introduction ruby is shyly went to the mic and started to talk.

ruby-uh hi..i am ruby rose  i am the lead singer from my new band..uhhh.. it was shocking that we were here infront of you and uhhh i hope you like the song...

yang- 1 2 3 go!!

i don't own the video or the song

 ruby and her band start playing unknown to them the manager and producer of a recording studio were also there. jaune return  from the break watching ruby and her friends..

manager- ahhh jaune...good to see you again..

jaune- good to see you again..

manager- you dominate the floor again jaune...and who are those kids??

jaune- that is ruby...i called them budget meal because hey don't have a band name yet...why???

manager- they are good jaune..and i want them to sing......

weiss- well i am their manager..

jaune- weiss why you are not stopping blabbering your mouth again...

manager- who is this??

weiss- i am weiss schnee i am also a singer....

manager- what kind of singer are you??a band?? a solo??

jaune- forget about her manager she is a  opera singer...

manager-ohhh i see...i thhink opera singer are not on my taste...but jaune can you do me a favor???

jaune- what is it???

manager- can you tell them i want those kids to visit in my office..

jaune- why not ask them by your self. or much better the headmaster of this academy??

manager- hmmm..is he available tomorrow??

jaune- he is available anytime.. just go to his office...i think he will be happy to entertain you...

manager- why??

jaune- because  the beacon academy is famous for producing a very talented huntress and huntsman..i think he will be more happy that his academy is also famous in producing another talented kids that has a talent in arts and music..

manager- i see...

jaune- and i think if you will have a business with him and introduce your self that you are the manager of the famous recording studio i think you might give his academy a huge boost of morale on his academy...