ash like snow

the group decide to perform blake's last song before they play the others so blake take her microphone and the audience watch the band again coco and the rest is still silent everytime they were in awe to see and here blake had a talent in singing//

blake- so guys..uhhh here is the last song that i will perform and this song is called ash like snow. it was dedicated to a person that i really like..i mean like a lot..

unknown to the others ruby already knew who she really like...and she had a smile on her face..

the band start play the music blake is now on her self jaune and the band saw that blake is improving. and they let blake hit the floor..coco and velvet record everything and they will post it on their social media..

the video is not mine.

 during blake is singing

ozpin and glynda listen carefully and they enjoying the band 

ozpin- blake is really good she is taking it seriously..

glynda-indeed..she is learning if she continue this she will be a superstar one day..and she might forget she is also a huntress fufufufu..

ozpin- blake is not stupid to forget that being a huntress even jaune is not dumb he will let blake to do her duty as a huntress while jaune and team crdl are on he road..

at team rwy at npr

ruby-that song is so beautiful!!! 

yang- you ask me....i didn't know about that language but in my heart i think there is ameaning behind that song..and  blake is pouring her own feelings on that stage.

ruby-it sure did...because when i was on the stage there is a tingling sensation that i haven't feel for a while. and when i was on that stage i feel i am free and i can be my self even for a while...no wonder jaune and the boys like to play on the stage becaause it's their only way to express their own feeling.

weiss-that is non sense i have been in a stage and had a lot of elite people watching me perform all i feel is natural.

ruby- weiss there is a difference between you two..yes you told us that you are an opera singer and i bet your feeling is like you are a bird in a cage..but jaune and the band is a free bird they can express their feeling through their music and they even create a music to express their feelings and their thought. and don't even start with me weiss..jaune and the others  song's are all original..they can even copy every song sure..but most of their song are all original...

yang- so sis should we enter to this battle of the bands??

ruby- why not??? i would like try what it feels like...but who will be our band mates?? and could the others play an instrument..