hellamatta

after the shoot blake went to her dorm with a blushing face. when she open the door  she was bombarded by ruby to ask question.

ruby- hey! blake! where did you came from!! heheeh did you see the stream!!!

blake-yeah..actually i was there!!!

ruby-eehhh!!! who is the singer of that music video!! huh! huh! huh!!

blake- you might don't want  to believe me...

ruby- why not??

blake- well that singer is jaune.....and when i was there i was surprise too..and there are no auto tune in their studio..

ruby- eeeeehhhh!!! studio???

blake- ooohhhh!! i think headmaster built a studio for them only...that is why they will be separated from us....

ruby- i knew it!!!  but jaune is like a monster i am so scared!!!

blake-ohh it was their presentation..

weiss- the hell do you call that singing!! i call it a trash!!!!

yang- i might don't want to agree on this but actually  the song is cool...

nora- ohhh shut it yang!! you silently banging your head!!! but blake did jaune really hate us??

blake- actually nora he is just disappointed to you guys...because of your actions..but don't expect jaune will gonna forgive you guys..he might be neutral to you but don't push him too far..

ren- i see...atleast we have a chance..

blake- pyrrha don't expect for jaune to just talk like nothing..because you and weiss are the main reason why he is like this...as for the rest he might going to have a chance...

pyrrha lower her head...

ruby- blake can i talk to you alone..

blake nodded and went outside with ruby..

when they are alone ruby ask a blunt question

ruby-let me ask a blunt question blake do you have a crush to jaune??

blake is blushing madly and nodded

ruby- eehhh?? how and when??

blake- well it's just happen...i know it was rare for me and jaune talk but on the roof top  it was different he was gentle.

ruby- be honest blake?

blake- i am honest ruby i know you will not allow jaune to hurt again..