Chapter One: The Cave Incident

AN: This one will be my OC and Randy but it will have BillyXSidney and StuXTatum the boys are killers but won't kill the girls.

Sapphire POV

It was summer vacation. Our senior year was next year, so we decided to do one more vacation before we went our separate ways. We didn't know if we would all go to the same college.

We ended up in Kentucky and decided to explore the Mammoth Cave, the biggest cave in the United States. I had a really bad feeling. Randy and I were in our room after a session of sex. "I don't know about exploring tomorrow," I told him.

He gently stroked my cheek and tucked a strand of my dark blue hair behind my ear. "It's going to be fine, babe, I promise," he told me. I snuggled close hoping he was right. The next day we packed a bag with snacks, water, and flashlights. We met the others downstairs in the hotel lobby.

"Are we ready?" Yn, my older sister asked. "Yeah, I think so. I still have a bad feeling," I told her. "Oh, come on, do we need to have Randy help you relax a little?" Stu teased. "You better listen to your geek daddy," he added. I flipped him off annoyed.

Randy POV

I could tell my gem was worried and uncomfortable with Stus teasing. "Stu, back off before I gut you," I threatened. "Oh, like you could, nerd," he told me when he knew I could. A football player tried to flirt with Sapp, then hit her when she wouldn't go out with him. So I gutted him and left several stab marks.

We soon got to the cave and went in. Sapp gripped my hand tightly. I gently squeezed hers to reassure her. "It's ok, love " I told her. The cave was beautiful and she echoed my thoughts. "It's so beautiful, " she said. "Almost as beautiful as you," I smiled. She blushed. Things were going good, Billy convinced us to go deeper than what explorers had left open to the public.

Things were still going good but I could tell Sapp was nervous. Honestly I was a little nervous too. The cave has gotten darker so we had to pull out the flashlights. "Maybe we should head back," Stu said. "Oh, come on, Stu, don't be a pussy," Billy said. I rolled my eyes. Billy could be a bully sometimes.

Sapp POV

When we got deeper into the cave and had to pull the flashlights out I got nervous again. I was also hungry so I grabbed a granola bar out of Randys backpack. Suddenly the ground shook from an earthquake. We could hear rocks falling at the entrance of the area we were at. Before we could get out rocks filled up the entrance we were trapped!

I started to have a panic attack. Randy grabbed my shoulders. "Hey, hey, it's ok, look at me," he said.  I looked into his light blue eyes and slowly calmed down. I hugged him crying. "We're gonna die in here, aren't we?" I asked.
"No, no way, we will find a way out," Randy told me but I could see he didn't believe that.

Two days later

Randy's POV

It had been two days and there was no sign of a rescue. We had called for one but I don't think they could get through to us. We were out of food and water. In two more days we would suffocate to death.

I didn't want my gem to go through that. I talked to Billy and Stu privately. "I don't know about y'all and the girls, but I don't want to go through the pain of suffocating. We know where to stab for a quick painless death, let's talk to the girls and see if they agree," I suggested.

They agreed and we walked over to our girlfriends. "Instead of slowly suffocating, why don't we kill each other. Y'all know we always have our knives on us we can give y'all a quick nearly painless death," I told Sapp.

She looked at her sister and Sidney. They nodded in agreement. She hugged them tightly. "I love y'all so much," she said. "We love you too," they both said. She looked at Billy and Stu. "I love you two annoying assholes too," she told them and hugged them. She looked at me. "I want you to do it," she told me.

"Ok," I said and kissed her one last time. "I love you so much," she told me "I love you too, Gem, always," I said. "Ok, I'm ready," she said. At the same time we boys stabbed the girls we love, killing them instantly then we stabbed each other. If only we had waited two more hours....

AN: the end I know this one was quite dark most of them will be but some will be sweet.