Chapter Two: The Revenge

Randy was pissed Sapp was in the hospital nearly dead and would most likely not make it. She had been stabbed several times and hung, but luckily they found her before the noose killed her. He got a text from Billy that he found out it was Jill and Charlie.

He texted him back, "Time for a good old fashion game. You and Stu call, I'll do the killing." He locked his phone and headed to Kirby's house. He heard of the after party there since Kirby worked at his movie store.

Stu called Jill first he noticed most of the guests dead and Kirby half dead in the backyard. "Hello?" Jill said. "Hello Jill, want to play a game?" He asked. His voice was disguised. "Yeah not interested, bye," she said, about to hang up. "You hang up on me I'll gut you like a fish," he threatened. "Good luck with that," she scoffed and hung up

Randy then stabbed her from behind. "That was for sapphire you bitch," he said he made her face him then stabbed her in the stomach multiple times before slitting her throat.

He then looked for Charlie; he didn't even bother with the call. "Hello you piece of shit," he said, his voice full of venom. "What, are you here to die like your wife, leave your kids fatherless?" Charlie scoffed. "You know it was fun watching her squirm, hear her beg for help all alone." he smirked

"Your little girlfriend is dead too and now I'm taking my revenge," he said and stabbed him through the neck before stabbing him multiple times in the stomach. He didn't care that he was covered in blood when the cops showed up or that the knife was in his hand.

Sapphire

I woke up really weak in the hospital. I saw YN in front of me and my kids Victoria and Mason on the couch. I tried to talk but couldn't. "You were hung and your voice was damaged. It will be a few weeks before you can talk," she told me. I nodded and I texted her. "Is everyone ok?" She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Sidney was stabbed and in the ICU. Billy and Stu are ok." She hesitated, "Randy is in jail he wanted revenge for what happened and the cops showed up seeing him covered in blood holding a knife. They will need to talk to Sidney later to confirm the story that it was Jill and Charlie and he was using self defense," she told me.

I started crying what if Sidney didn't wake up and Randy was in jail the rest of his life. My kids would grow up without a father. That nerd was an idiot. If he ended up stuck in prison I would kick his ass.

Two days later.

I was still bed bound, my voice almost healed. I had the twins in the bed cuddling them watching Paw Patrol. There was a knock on the door. I nudged Victoria to tell her to tell them to come in. "Come in," she said in her cute voice. She was only two.

To my surprise it was Billy and Stu with YN. Billy looked like he had been crying. "Here kids, let's go eat," Yn said and left with the twins. I heard them say something muffled. Billy looked at me. "Sidney never woke up, they sentenced Randy to death" he told. I felt my heart drop.

The door opened and then RANDY?! walked in. With Yn and the twins. If I could talk I would have cussed him out. He walked over to me smiling. I punched him then hugged him tightly crying this family of mine was assholes but I loved them. I texted the group, "y'all just wait till I get my voice back." They all looked at it and chuckled.

AN: how did you like the space I left. R&R please or vote