Chapter Eight: Merry Christmas

Randy

It was finally Christmas. It had been one hell of a bloody year counting the Halloween party attack and Sapps thanksgiving day attack. We all hoped this would be a relaxing holiday. We were spending it at Stu's because of course his parents were out of town.  I had gotten sapp some Star Wars sweatshirts, some leggings, and a beautiful blue heart shaped necklace. 

I really hoped she liked them. I texted Stu I was picking up the pizzas then heading that way. Soon I got there and headed inside. I know Billy Sid Tatum and Henry were getting the drinks. I walked in giving sapp a quick kiss she looked beautiful as always but I loved her dress.

Sapphire

I was excited and nervous as it was almost time for our Christmas party.  I really hoped no one would end up in the hospital.  I had gotten Randy a set of the Halloween movies. I knew they were his favorite because of the 'Scream Queen' Jamie Lee Curtis.  I put on my blue dress with a slit on the side up to my hip and it has a silver feathery lining on the bottom and top around the chest.

I grabbed Zoie and went downstairs to meet yn. She had a red dress on like mine but her lining was black. "Hey did you grab the green bean casserole?" I asked. She nodded "yes and the hot chocolate I think Billy and Sid are bringing drinks" she added. I nodded "sounds good let's go" I said as we got in the car driving 5 minutes to Stu's house. He had a lot of Christmas decorations outside. 

We walked in being the first to arrive. Stu had on a shirt that said "Merry Christmas you filthy animal!"  I chuckled "love your shirt please tell me we are watching that tonight" I said. "Oh definitely it's a classic." He grinned and gave Yn a kiss.  Soon everyone got there. Strangely we were having pizza for Christmas dinner along with the green bean casserole I made.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals" I grinned. They all laughed and Randy gave me a kiss. We ate and started to open presents. Randy loved his. I opened my shirts and leggings "thanks babe" I grinned. I kissed him. "You're welcome, I got you something else." I looked at him confused as he handed me a small box. I gasped "oh wow babe it's beautiful!" I gasped and let him put it on.

  It was a silver necklace with a blue heart surrounded by diamonds. I hugged him "I love it merry Christmas babe" I said. He hugged me back kissing my head. "Merry Christmas" he smiled. Once gifts were done we laid down on the couch watching the first two home alone then the grinch. We had a few drinks, laughed and had a bunch of fun.

We ended up outside having a snowball fight. Randy, Yn, Stu, and I won against Sidney, Billy, and Tatum. We went back inside, had some hot chocolate then fell asleep on the couch. I really enjoyed it and was thankful that besides Stu getting a snowball to the face no one got hurt. I fell asleep with a smile on my face surrounded by my friends who were my family.