Chapter Seven: Game and Movie Night.

Sapp

I was making guacamole for our game night tonight. Everyone was bringing something whether it was food or drinks. We even convinced Sidney to drink. It was in celebration of the college murders being over. We finished our first year and we had three years left.

I was majoring in psychology, Yn was going into journalism, Tatum was doing modeling, Sidney went into writing, Billy was deciding to become a mechanic, and of course Stu and Randy were going into film.

Soon there was a knock on the dorm. I shared one with Sidney Tatum and yn. Tatum had nearly died this past time. Derek, who was her boyfriend, had been a killer along with Mickey and Emerald. He had stabbed her twice in the stomach. But she had gotten one of the cops numbers and he was coming, his name was Henry. Emerald had sadly gotten away. Which scared me to no end.

I heard yn open the door and hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" Someone said, I turned around to see my geek "hey babe did y'all bring the drinks?" I asked. "Yes and I brought your smirnoffs" he smiled and we shared a kiss. Soon once everyone hit there we started playing cards.

We played Rumy and spades then played drunk Uno sidney was getting drunk so we decided on a movie. We turned on grownups. We all cracked up laughing in it. Once Sid had sobered up we played truth or dare. Tatum went first "Randy truth or dare" she asked him.

Truth." He said nervous. "Ok, if sapp and Billy were dead would you try to get with Sidney?" She asked. I gripped my bottle, how could she ask that knowing my insecurities. "No I wouldn't because I know sapp wouldn't be ok with that plus sidney is like a sister to me now" he said. I relaxed but was still pissed at tatum.

Billy truth or dare?" Randy said. "Dare" he said. I saw Randy smirked "ok we're gonna go down to the pool and you are going to skinny dip" he said not thinking he would. "Done" he said "grab the drinks it's our last night here how about we all chill in the pool" he said. We all agreed.

Randy

It kind of pissed me off when Tatum asked that question knowing how insecure sapp is sometimes. I  gently squeezed sapps hand to reassure her. I decided Billy would be my next victim. "Billy truth or dare" I asked. "Dare" he said taking a drink of his beer. I smirked the perfect idea coming to my mind and I knew he would not say no because he wasn't a pussy.

"I dare you to skinny dip into the pool downstairs" I smirked. "Done" he said. "It's our last night here how about we all chill in the pool" he said and we agreed.

Sapp

We went down there and true to his word Billy went skinny dipping and soon put his clothes back on and we all got in. We drank played Marco Polo and just had a good time. Even Henry, who was a cop, was a bit drunk. We officially welcomed him to our group. 

Besides the stunt that tatum pulled it was an amazing night. I really hoped that this was all over but deep down I knew it wasn't. For now I would enjoy the peace while it lasted. I got up to go to the bathroom while I was in there my phone rang. "H hello?" I said. "Hello sapphire..." the voice said and hung up. I stood there shaking. I knew it was emerald and she was watching us...