Chapter Five: Sick day

An: so this chapter is set in college. Sapp rooms with her sister Yn

Sapp

I woke up with a horrible headache and extremely stuffed up. I was definitely not gonna be in class today. "Ugh yn I feel like I've been hit by a truck" I said. "I know your throat hurt yesterday. I hope it's just a common cold. I'll let the teacher know you're sick" she told me. "Thanks." I said and went back to sleep or tried to sidney busted in "did you hear the news?!" She said.

Sid I love you but please don't scream my head is throbbing" I said. "Sorry but the murders are happening again!" She said freaking out. "WHAT?!" Yn yelled. "I swear the next person that yells is getting a pillow to the head!" I snapped. "We knew emerald got away, it's not that shocking," I added.

They left to find the boys. And I tried to go back to sleep soon I did.

Yn

We waited outside the boys film class. Hearing them discuss the murders "hey these days you gotta have a sequel" I heard my idiot boyfriend stu say. The class ended and they headed out. "So mr. Originality, how would you make it different?" CiCi Cooper asked Randy.

He sprayed some breath spray oblivious to her flirting "I'd let the geek get the girl" he said and walked out to us. He frowned "where is sapp?" He asked. "Sick in bed, hopefully she will get better soon" I told him.

Sid hugged Billy "it's happening again" she said. He kissed her head "you're safe with us" he promised her. I hugged stu also scared. "I'm gonna head into town to get some stuff for sapp" Randy said. We all told him to be careful.

Sapp

I woke up hearing someone in the bathroom I frowned. I grabbed my knife I kept under my pillow and silently got up. I walked into the bathroom to see Randy with candles and a bath bomb. "You scared me" I hugged but hugged him. "Sorry, gem. I got you some lavender candles and I'm running a hot bath with a lavender bath bomb. Take a bath then I have your favorite food" he kissed my head.

You're the best, I love you" I told him. He smiled "I love you too" he left and I slowly stripped and climbed in. It felt amazing. The lavender really helped me relax. And the steam cleared my sinuses a bit.

I sat there for about thirty minutes then wrapped myself in a towel "can you grab my blue silk long pjs?" I called "yes babe the blue with the black ends?" He asked "yes" I replied. He soon brought them and I changed. "I would kiss you but I don't want you sick" I said. He chuckled "well go get comfortable I got you canes" he smiled.

I smiled more "again you're the best" I told him. And climbed in bed I saw he had Halloween ready for us to watch. I got comfortable and he soon brought it. I cuddled close and ate as the movie played.

I started to think about the murders and got upset. I snuggled close "promise me I won't lose you" I choked out crying. He held me close, stroking my hair "you won't, I promise I love you so much" he told me.

I love you too, thanks for making this the best sick day ever" I told him. He chuckled "you're welcome I love you always gem." I smiled my head on his chest as we watched the movie. I soon fell asleep.