Chapter Six: Friendsgiving

Takes place when the group is in college.

Sapp

It was Thanksgiving time so we planned to do a Friendsgiving. We would all meet by the tables in the courtyard with our own dish. Billy Stu and Randy were making the turkey but also bringing another dish. I just hoped whoever was doing these killings would take a day off.

After a few hours I grabbed my blueberry salad and headed to the courtyard.  I passed this white van on the way and was suddenly pulled inside. I screamed as a knife entered my side twice. I grabbed my gun out of my hip and shot them in the leg. I heard them curse and leave.

I must have been stabbed pretty deep because all I heard was stu say "let's get that fucker Billy!" Then I saw Randy over me, his blue eyes filled with anger and worry, then I passed out.

I woke up a few hours later. It was now night time. I saw my friends around me. "Guess our Friendsgiving got ruined" I sighed. "We are just glad you're ok" Sidney and yn hugged me. I winced but hugged back. I snuggled close to Randy who put his arm around me. "Don't ever scare me like that again, gem." He told me.

I'll try not to" I said relaxing in his arms. "Did y'all get them?" I asked the boys. They shook their heads with a sigh "no the mother fucker got away" stu said. "But we have a surprise for you," Billy grinned. They pulled out a big tray with our food on it, even my salad.

So Friendsgiving in the hospital" I chuckled. "Let's make a deal, no one ends up in the hospital on Christmas" I said. They all laughed and agreed. We ate happily and turned on the TV 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' was playing. "At least we don't have to deal with that psycho" I chuckled. And relaxed in Randy's arms.

The nurse came in saying visiting hours were over but Randy could stay. The others left. I looked at Randy "I'm betting it was emerald remember she got away and she wants me dead so you will choose her" I sighed. "That will never happen even if she succeeded in killing you I would never go to her" he promised me.

He got out of bed and got down on one knee. I froze. Was he about to propose?! I wasn't ready for this yet yes I loved him but I wanted to graduate college before I considered marriage. "This is my promise, it's always me and you forever," he told me. He showed me a beautiful blue and white diamond ring. "I promise" I told him as he put it on my finger.

He kissed me happily and I kissed back. "I love you" he told me. I smirked "I know" I chuckled putting my head on his chest. "Even though I ended up in the hospital this was a great Friendsgiving" I said and fell asleep.

AN: I know I'm nearly a week late on thanksgiving but I got a new job so please be patient with me I will try to have new chapters of this and Final girls out asap. Also that is sapps Promise ring in the picture